• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Christmas Cards...

Sheldon

imported post

My daughter posted this on her face book page for a close friend of hers, and it kind of hit me hard so I am reposting and asking all of you to kick in and help to make a young mans last Christmas a grand one.

Reposting for a friend. Kelli Paquin's 5 yr son, name is Noah. He is in the last stages of 2 1/2 yr battle with Neuroblastoma Cancer. The family is celebrating Christmas next week and Noah's request is to get lot's of Christmas cards. Let's send him some. Please send cards to: Noah Biorkman 1141 Fountain Viewcircle South Lyon, MI 48178

steve

imported post

I think I will skip the video, not to be mean I don't think i would do to well with it..

getting a few card's today and they will be sent out after work...

WARCHILD

imported post

I just viewed the snope's article, they have requested that everyone STOP...sending cards and gifts. While they appreciate all they have received, they now want to concentrate all their attention on Noah.

MMC

imported post

To All who know Diana and Scott Biorkman and Noah:

Diana called and let me know that her son, Noah, died yesterday. He was peaceful and his last few moments were with her. As many of you know, we had participated in fund-raisers and golf outings for him and over the last few months, Noah had become well known because Brandon Inge hit a home run for him and in the last few weeks, they had received over one million Christmas cards from all over the world, as they celebrated Christmas early. There are still thousands of cards still to open and count.

The viewing will be at the Schrader Funeral Home at 280 S Main Street in Plymouth on Thursday between 4-9pm and Friday between Noon-9pm.
The funeral is undetermined as of now because they will need a large funeral home.

T Vance

imported post

So sad. This act does show how many people in this world do care about people that they don't even now though. I send my sympathy to the family.