Thread: Howdy peoples!

Post imported post

Well just wanted to introduce myself - I moved to AZ a few months ago from MO (another fairly OC-friendly state except most just get the CCW). Lived in Phoenix for a few months and finally got a job down here in Sierra Vista. I also run www.arizonacarry.org (just forums for now but trying to get a good main site up as well).

Going to hike Miller Peak tomorrow and will be OC'ing my Ruger GP100 in a drop-leg holster with about 5 HKS speedloaders in a custom leather rig...hope I don't run into any of them drug smugglers.

Evenin' peoples!
    My location says I am from Sierra Vista, AZ which is where I live now but I actually lived in MO for 26 years! So please stop telling me I don't know what I'm talking about when I post in the Missouri forum!

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Welcome to OCDO!!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Welcome aboard.

Post imported post

I woulld seriously reconsideryour choice of firearms to carry relative to possible encounters with smugglers. While wheelguns may appear quite traditionally 'western'... Large frame, semi-auto .45acp's are infinitantly more practical.

Banned

Post imported post

Might not wanna drive a motorcyle either in the event a car might hit you.

Carrying opinions vary, much like the hardware available to carry, its a personal decision, one that we all make, with the most current information available. I for one carry a variety, usually more than one, and always enjoy the parte that comes from someone denegrating my decision on what I carry.
    Hopefully you will never have to use yours for any reason.
    Hope the hike is pleasurable and as eventful as one would want
    Rj

Post imported post

Well I am happy to report the hike went great.

While I appreciate the advice, notice I only said I would be open carrying the GP100. I like to have .357 available in case bears or other hungry mammals decide to show up.

I had Mr. Glock and Mr. Kel-Tec packed away nicely for the human varieties.

I came home with the same number of rounds I left with.
    My location says I am from Sierra Vista, AZ which is where I live now but I actually lived in MO for 26 years! So please stop telling me I don't know what I'm talking about when I post in the Missouri forum!