• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ah, the smell of the woods!

Metalhead47

imported post

Bookman wrote:
Does anyone know of an outdoor area around North Bend where I can take a friend to do a little shotgunning?
I know a couple places up by Snoqualmie pass, I can send you the GPS coordinates but they might be under snow right now :?

killchain

imported post

Bookman wrote:
Well, I found a lady who likes to shoot. I'd like to take her somewhere. Problem is, I don't have GPS so the coordinates might not do me much good.
You could use Google Earth with GPS coordinates and compare to a good old map. :)

Metalhead47

imported post

Bookman wrote:
Well, I found a lady who likes to shoot. I'd like to take her somewhere. Problem is, I don't have GPS so the coordinates might not do me much good.
:idea: How bout some good ol' fashioned directions? The couple places I know are pretty easy to find, and don't require a heavy-duty 4x4 to access (tho it does make it more fun :celebrate)