Thread: Got myself a new OC carry gun

Post imported post

Picked myself up a full size Sig Sauer P250 in .45ACP. Also got a Walther P22.

I love em.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill

Post imported post

Yeah Yeah keep bragging...

Nice purchase.

Post imported post

killchain wrote:
    Picked myself up a full size Sig Sauer P250 in .45ACP. Also got a Walther P22.

I love em.

Very cool!

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

Nice!
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Post imported post

I'm sorry but I heard their was a defect with those guns, let me take them off your hands for you.

Post imported post

glock23 wrote:
    I'm sorry but I heard their was a defect with those guns, let me take them off your hands for you.

There's only a problem with the Sig. Let me work on it with the other poor quality Sig's I own.

Post imported post

Sexy
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

glock23 wrote:
    ZOMG OKAY I'M PANICKING hahaha
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill

Post imported post

killchain wrote:
    glock23 wrote:
    No need to panic! You posted this just in time and your good friends here have been able to save you from the disaster (for us) that would have happened if you had fired that Sig! The disaster for us that I mentioned would be that you fall in love with it and decide to keep it!

Again, great purchases! You just can't go wrong with a Sig!

Free CC course and discounted defensive coursesfor you based on your purchase BTW... If you're interested, PM me.

Post imported post

Commodore76 wrote:
    killchain wrote:
    glock23 wrote:
    No need to panic! You posted this just in time and your good friends here have been able to save you from the disaster (for us) that would have happened if you had fired that Sig! The disaster for us that I mentioned would be that you fall in love with it and decide to keep it!
    *gasp* OH NO, I've ALREADY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH IT! Crap I need help now! Help me! :P

Post imported post

Well, I OC'ed this hog (the Sigzilla, I like that!) all day Sunday, and in good old Tri-Cities fashion I didn't get any grief.

I usually OC in a drop-down tactical holster similar to the one at the end of the post, except mine is just a "spartan" cloth one without the checkered padding. I don't remember the brand; I bought it in a PX in Camp Victory in Iraq in 2006.

Started out about 10:30am, had breakfast at Francisco's in Pasco (they serve breakfast all day!)... the clerk actually asked me for advice on gun ranges.

After that, headed about to local gun shops including Hole in the Wall. Picked up some hi-viz paint for a front sight post.

Also dropped into Grigg's and spied the gun cabinets for about two hours. Actually went there twice now that I think about it. Had to pick up some ammunition you know.

After that, I dropped into Wal-mart with a buddy to buy a paintbrush. Yeah, I was expecting to get badgered in Wal-mart but they left me alone.

Now I'm planning on heading to the gas station for my nightly "evil sugar drink that makes me fat." Gonna bring the Sigzilla along.

Point being, I like the Tri-Cities.

Post imported post

Check out the hogue rubber finger grove grips for the Sig P series. I put a pair on my P226 and it took my love for the gun to a whole new level. Far better grip and feel compared to the plastic checkered grips.

Post imported post

I have had people tell me that the Sig's were the Cadillac of hand guns. I can tell you they are NOT!!!!

They are more like the Rolls Royce.

Post imported post

David.Car wrote:
    Check out the hogue rubber finger grove grips for the Sig P series. I put a pair on my P226 and it took my love for the gun to a whole new level. Far better grip and feel compared to the plastic checkered grips.
    Do you have a link I could head to? I have a set of those grips on my Beretta and I love 'em.

Post imported post

They are very fine handguns. I bought one because my brother-in-law is a leo(USSS) and if the best carries it then I figured I should to.

Trigger Dr wrote:
    I have had people tell me that the Sig's were the Cadillac of hand guns. I can tell you they are NOT!!!!

They are more like the Rolls Royce.
    Live Free or Die!