• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Got myself a new OC carry gun

Commodore76

imported post

killchain wrote:
glock23 wrote:
I'm sorry but I heard their was a defect with those guns, let me take them off your hands for you.
ZOMG OKAY I'M PANICKING hahaha ;)

No need to panic! You posted this just in time and your good friends here have been able to save you from the disaster (for us) that would have happened if you had fired that Sig! The disaster for us that I mentioned would be that you fall in love with it and decide to keep it!

Again, great purchases! You just can't go wrong with a Sig!

Free CC course and discounted defensive coursesfor you based on your purchase BTW... If you're interested, PM me.

killchain

imported post

Commodore76 wrote:
killchain wrote:
glock23 wrote:
I'm sorry but I heard their was a defect with those guns, let me take them off your hands for you.
ZOMG OKAY I'M PANICKING hahaha ;)

No need to panic! You posted this just in time and your good friends here have been able to save you from the disaster (for us) that would have happened if you had fired that Sig! The disaster for us that I mentioned would be that you fall in love with it and decide to keep it!
*gasp* OH NO, I've ALREADY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH IT! Crap I need help now! Help me! :p

killchain

imported post

Well, I OC'ed this hog (the Sigzilla, I like that!) all day Sunday, and in good old Tri-Cities fashion I didn't get any grief.

I usually OC in a drop-down tactical holster similar to the one at the end of the post, except mine is just a "spartan" cloth one without the checkered padding. I don't remember the brand; I bought it in a PX in Camp Victory in Iraq in 2006.

Started out about 10:30am, had breakfast at Francisco's in Pasco (they serve breakfast all day!)... the clerk actually asked me for advice on gun ranges.

After that, headed about to local gun shops including Hole in the Wall. Picked up some hi-viz paint for a front sight post.

Also dropped into Grigg's and spied the gun cabinets for about two hours. Actually went there twice now that I think about it. Had to pick up some ammunition you know.

After that, I dropped into Wal-mart with a buddy to buy a paintbrush. Yeah, I was expecting to get badgered in Wal-mart but they left me alone.

Now I'm planning on heading to the gas station for my nightly "evil sugar drink that makes me fat." Gonna bring the Sigzilla along.

Point being, I like the Tri-Cities.

HOL01BL_DropLegHolster.jpg

David.Car

imported post

Check out the hogue rubber finger grove grips for the Sig P series. I put a pair on my P226 and it took my love for the gun to a whole new level. Far better grip and feel compared to the plastic checkered grips.

Trigger Dr

imported post

I have had people tell me that the Sig's were the Cadillac of hand guns. I can tell you they are NOT!!!!

:D

They are more like the Rolls Royce.

killchain

imported post

David.Car wrote:
Check out the hogue rubber finger grove grips for the Sig P series. I put a pair on my P226 and it took my love for the gun to a whole new level. Far better grip and feel compared to the plastic checkered grips.
Do you have a link I could head to? I have a set of those grips on my Beretta and I love 'em.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

They are very fine handguns. I bought one because my brother-in-law is a leo(USSS) and if the best carries it then I figured I should to.

Trigger Dr wrote:
I have had people tell me that the Sig's were the Cadillac of hand guns. I can tell you they are NOT!!!!

:D

They are more like the Rolls Royce.