• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

IDPA Info Update

wally1120

imported post

Alright my Dad and I have talked to the club. They said they dont mind us doing it. They just dont want the ground to be to bad, If someone slips with a loaded gun and sending a round who knows where. I have decided that December 5,2009 at 10:00 AM would be a good time to hold the event, Again Weather Permitting. We are going to have to play this whole thing by ear. If anyone is still intrested please PM me with a contact number, I will be sure to keep track of them. Say it is Friday, and it is going to be nice on Saturday,My farther and I will contact youand let everyone know that we are having a IDPA shoot. If you do particpate in the IDPA Shoot we ask that you have a Gun of course, a Holster, 3 Magazines,And 100 rounds of ammo. You can bring more Mags, or Ammo if you want.

wally1120

imported post

Alright, sounds good. I am hopeing that the others that showed intrest are still wanting to particapte. The more people that are there The more I will want to hold an IDPA shoot.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

wally1120 wrote:
Alright, I am starting to like this turn out. I have 6 for sure, and 8 possible.
Wally, if you want this in the Events Thread, you need to post the 6 for sures and the 8 possibles. Let me know.

wally1120

imported post

I think it would be a good idea to have the event in the Calender.

Confirmed Attendents are

Wally1120 + 5

ViperAr15

lechwe + 1

Malarchuk

Possible Attendents are

MrBfromD

east myers +1 or 2

Scot623

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Thanks Wally. If you continue to receive PM's for Confimed or Possible, just edit your recent post above this one and I'll use it to update the Events Thread.

G

imported post

T Vance wrote:
I can't afford to do it...
Shouldn't have spent so much on that entertainment center from IKEA.

Dooh!!!:shock:

wally1120

imported post

Gettin a few more buddies wanting to do the IDPA event.The IDPA event isattracting more people then I thought, The more the merrier.

:celebrate:celebrate