• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

IDPA Info Update

eastmeyers

imported post

Okay five dollars that's what I thought, good to go.

For everyone who gas is going to be a killer get three other people, split the gas four ways. I know ammo is still expensive. I personally don't shop at WalMart, but it is cheap their.

Well Christmas is coming up so I defiantly understand. I wish everyone was coming. I'll see who ever does come out.

God Bless!

Oh hey is their a qualifying round?

wally1120

imported post

It is a kicker that Christmas is around the corner, But there will be many others that dont have holidays backing them. There is not a qualifing match, We just jump into the event.

wally1120

imported post

OH man, The IDPA event sparked alot of peoples attention. I have 18 people that are intrested, Most of them are a confirmed attendent as well. This is going to be a VERY FUN event, Hopefully it is a really nice day on the 5th. I am hoping that it is in the 50 or 60`s.

:celebrate:celebrate

Also if anyone else is intrested, DONT hestiate, LMK and you are more then welcome to come out and shoot. The more the merrier:lol:

PDinDetroit

imported post

wally1120 wrote:
Yep MI weather is pretty @#$%ty, I wish I knew it would be a really nice day. But like you sayed nobody knows with it being Michigan.
We are having a pretty good indian summer so far, so you never know.

wally1120

imported post

Well,the IDPA thread has been Idle for a little bit. Is anyone else wanting to particpate? We have got 18 so far, And am excited with the turn out, But we can allways take on more people for the IDPA.

The More The Merrier.

G

imported post

PDinDetroit wrote:
We are having a pretty good indian summer so far, so you never know.
Don't you mean Native American summer?

And, if this were Canuckada it'd be First Nations summer, ehh.

G

imported post

I can't keep up.

Screw it. I'm going back to Indian.

eastmeyers

imported post

Still doing this right?

Two weeks from today.

What are anymore details that we may need? Address, specific amount of ammo, specific time, anything else...?

God Bless

wally1120

imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
Still doing this right?

Two weeks from today.

What are anymore details that we may need? Address, specific amount of ammo, specific time, anything else...?

God Bless

As far as I know I dont know anything of preventing us from still haveing the IDPA shoot. I told the big guy of the club we were doing it, So the range is reserved for us.

Yep only 2 more weeks to go, I am getting a little tingly now, It has been 2 months since I have been involved in a IDPA, And getting a little excited now.

Address to the club is 3550 Hart RD Jackson, MI. You need at least 100 rounds of Ammo, You can bring more if you would like to shoot after the IDPA, But is required to have 100 rounds for the IDPA event itself. I am going to be setting up for the event at 9:30 AM, I am wanting to get started at 10:00 AM. We also ask that you have 3 Magazines for the gun you are shooting at the IDPA, Also have a Holster, And of course the gun, There WILL NOT be guns there to rent unfortunally. The event is 5 dollars to particpate in, and is a absolute ball to be a part of.

G

imported post

Wish I could be up there for this instead of being stuck down here in no OC Florida for the winter.

wally1120

imported post

Man that blows you know what, and Flordia can HAHA you know it by now. But have fun down south for the winter, And stay safe. When you get back get ahold of me and we will hit the range with our Eclipse`s HAHA.

PDinDetroit

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
Wish I could be up there for this instead of being stuck down here in no OC Florida for the winter.
And somewhere the tiny violins are playing... Platinum-plated problem, being nice and warm for the Winter. I hope you are down there and nothing is wrong.

I always wondered about CC in FL and how to manage that with light clothing on and not "printing". I have relatives down there and would have to look into it if I visit.

wally1120

imported post

10 days left to the IDPA Event, Is anyone else intrested in joinig in on this? So far there are 18 people off of MOC, and relaitives and friends of MOC Members. This is turning out to be a great idea.