• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

madison

Packer fan

imported post

Heck, I'll just let everyone know what my plans are. I plan on coming to Madison on the 13th. We are staying at the Clarion Suits on Rimrock road check in at 4pm. We would like to find a good Chinese Buffet, then heading to the UP of Mi. I am disappointed to learn that I can not OC in Mi do to the fact I am still waiting on my CCP to come in the mail. I will have to let my wife carry in Mi.

:cuss:

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

World Buffet -- by South Towne Mall. Primarily Chinese, but also pizza, meatloaf, etc.

Won't be far from where you are staying.

Jade Garden, on Park Street -- I'm assuming is still open. Haven't been there for awhile. Very good, but more limited offerings than World Buffet.

Best Chinese food -- Imperial Garden, two locations, you'll be about midway between them. Not sure if they offer buffet.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Packer fan wrote:
Thank you,

Again this will be my 1st time OC anywhere:celebrate (Arkansas law):cuss:. I already said that in another thread.

Now back to Mr. Yates. I don't want to steal this thread.
Hopefully you will not have any issues. Be familar with Wis laws about where you cannot carry and our strange firearm in/on/leaning againstvehicle laws. Have small recorder with you and always on when you carry.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

Packer fan,

Screw madison, Just come up to the Minocqua, Woodruff, Arbor Vitae area. The lakes are frozen, fishing is good. And you can carry a firearm without worry of being harassed by the police.
We have 2 great Chinese restaurants, and we even have a Sushi place now. Hunt, Fish, Snowmobile, Watch the eagles pester fisherman for their catch.
The eagles walk around looking like big turkeys out in the ice, they'll walk within a few feet of you and squawk at you hoping to snag one of your fish.
And if you haven't seen the news about this area over the last few years, allegedly we are the perfect place for a drinking man!

WI_Patriot

imported post

The city finally got around to dropping the charges. Another victory for freedom.

Packer fan

imported post

Well I am heading back up to Wi. This time not for a good reason, funeral. Will be in the Janesville area on 3-1-10. My wife said she wants to carry :celebrateso I may meat many relatives all who do not carry at Ponderosa, it doesn't serve alcohol.

I asked her why she wants to, me being in shock, and she said for the sake of the family and because we can. :what:

The only problem is seh will have my gun. Her gun has been shipped back to Kahr and we may not get it back in time. Oh well, at least she has a gun.

I am excited. She will OC.