• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

From California to Quartzsite

yelohamr

imported post

My wife makes jewelry and we will be going to Quartzsite / Tyson Wells in January to buy supplies for her business.

I've only OC'd in CA and plan on doing so all the way to AZ. Can I LOC and/or UOC in AZ?

Sonora Rebel

imported post

yelohamr wrote:
My wife makes jewelry and we will be going to Quartzsite / Tyson Wells in January to buy supplies for her business.

I've only OC'd in CA and plan on doing so all the way to AZ. Can I LOC and/or UOC in AZ?
Dude... just chamber one in the pipe... flip the safety on 'n holster that puppy. UOC/LOC aren't even terms that are used here.

yelohamr

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
Dude... just chamber one in the pipe... flip the safety on 'n holster that puppy. UOC/LOC aren't even terms that are used here.
Great, I'll take the bullet out of my shirt pocket when I cross the state line.

r6-rider

imported post

yea load as many bullets as you can in your pistol and dont worry about the rest. cops dont care, people dont (usually) care, just act as if its not even there and youll be fine

GF

imported post

Wouldn't be suprised if you wanted to move here after your visit lol.

Dragonflydf

imported post

GF wrote:
If you deciede to move here please remember, This is AZ. We don't care how you do things in kommiefornia, We have freedoms here that you don't and don't need anymore kommiefornians trying to turn AZ into dump they left.

yelohamr

imported post

Dragonflydf wrote:
GF wrote:
If you deciede to move here please remember, This is AZ. We don't care how you do things in kommiefornia, We have freedoms here that you don't and don't need anymore kommiefornians trying to turn AZ into dump they left.
I'm, from Missouri but I'm going to stay in the People's Republic of Kalifornia just to annoy the politicians.

LoveMyCountry

State Researcher
imported post

yelohamr wrote:

I've only OC'd in CA and plan on doing so all the way to AZ.  Can I LOC and/or UOC in AZ?
We just hit Quartzsite today and will be here until Spring. Let me know when you are heading this way, maybe we can get together for an OC lunch.

LoveMyCountry
www.reachtheworld.net

PavePusher

imported post

yelohamr wrote:
Dragonflydf wrote:
GF wrote:
I'm, from Missouri but I'm going to stay in the People's Republic of Kalifornia just to annoy the politicians.

You're a brave man.

Or crazy, but in a good way... :D

LoveMyCountry

State Researcher
imported post

yelohamr wrote:
We're planning on the 1st week of January. I'll be in touch.
Oops. We are now going to be in New River (just north of Phoenix) through the Spring. Have fun in Quartzsite. I had a couple people ask me about my OC but it was an educational time for them. There does seem to be more posted areas than I was used to in Idaho or Utah.

LoveMyCountry
www.reachtheworld.net