• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What defines a 'domestic terrorist?'

The Donkey

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
I publish a cheeky nationalist blog and just put up a rant about Islam. So far not a peep. I also called Obama a "Piece of s&*^" out loud on You Tube - the vid is still up there - and has been for about six months - amd I don't have any problem passing the Brady Checks. No visits from Der SS either. Nor from Homeland Security but I am none too worried about them as Janet Neapolitano's fat butt couldn't get through the front door in any case.

Yall can bitch about the Patriot Act all you want. Me, I am going to enjoy free breakfast at KrispyKreme, free lunch at the Golden Somethingorother, aand free dinner at Applebee's; seeing as I am a Veteran. (today is Veteran's - formerly Armistice-Day.)

Alexcabbie:

What is the name of your nationalist blog? I am sure that I could not resist the temptation to visit you there.;)

Alexcabbie

imported post

The Donkey wrote:
Alexcabbie wrote:
I publish a cheeky nationalist blog and just put up a rant about Islam. So far not a peep. I also called Obama a "Piece of s&*^" out loud on You Tube - the vid is still up there - and has been for about six months - amd I don't have any problem passing the Brady Checks. No visits from Der SS either. Nor from Homeland Security but I am none too worried about them as Janet Neapolitano's fat butt couldn't get through the front door in any case.

Yall can bitch about the Patriot Act all you want. Me, I am going to enjoy free breakfast at KrispyKreme, free lunch at the Golden Somethingorother, aand free dinner at Applebee's; seeing as I am a Veteran. (today is Veteran's - formerly Armistice-Day.)

Alexcabbie:

What is the name of your nationalist blog? I am sure that I could not resist the temptation to visit you there.;)
It is listed in my profile. But for your convenience the URL is http://wwwdailypoop.blogspot.com Just clicck and enjoy. Or not.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Dreamer wrote:
Essentially, the Patriot Act makes ANY citizen of the US, who believes in the Constitution, and the Rule of Law, and holds the belief that the government is the SERVANT of the people (and not their master) a de facto "domestic terrorist"...

Thank you, Bush Administration.

The Republican Presidency, aided and abetted by a Democratically-controlled Congress have effectively made most of the citizens of this nation "suspects" in the "War on Terror". There is no "right" or "left"--they are merely two sides of the same fithly coin, which is minted by the biggest theives of all--the Federal Reserve and it's associated Banks.
This much I can basically agree with.

I never did finish my "coin of tyranny" poster... Perhaps I ought to.

Obverse: Donkey
Reverse: Elephant
Motto: In the State We Trust

And of course, instead of "LIBERTY" it says "TYRANNY".

XD40coyote

imported post

marshaul wrote:
Dreamer wrote:
Essentially, the Patriot Act makes ANY citizen of the US, who believes in the Constitution, and the Rule of Law, and holds the belief that the government is the SERVANT of the people (and not their master) a de facto "domestic terrorist"...

Thank you, Bush Administration.

The Republican Presidency, aided and abetted by a Democratically-controlled Congress have effectively made most of the citizens of this nation "suspects" in the "War on Terror". There is no "right" or "left"--they are merely two sides of the same fithly coin, which is minted by the biggest theives of all--the Federal Reserve and it's associated Banks.
This much I can basically agree with.

I never did finish my "coin of tyranny" poster... Perhaps I ought to.

Obverse: Donkey
Reverse: Elephant
Motto: In the State We Trust

And of course, instead of "LIBERTY" it says "TYRANNY".
Is it the rear ends of each animal showing? Is there a special gold plated edition for 19.99 each with a limit of 5 per person?

cscitney87

imported post

Sheriff is 1000% correct. Terrorist is a catch-all. The War on Terror is a self perpetuating war- seeing as "terror" cannot raise a white flag. Enough said.

Ps. Anyone have a copy of that FBI pamphlet that was leaked on domestic terrorists? Extreme right wing- dom. terror. Extreme left wing- dom. terror. Mentions Constitutionalists, gun enthusiasts, Libertarians and the like- all domestic terrorists. I'm sure you guys remember seeing that.

Pace

imported post

Of course it is, Amen. Do you know how many people in the last 8 years have been has their houses invaded by the ATF and FBI because they are "stockpiling" guns?

I don't blame law enforcement as much as I blame citizens who allowed this to go on.

cscitney87 wrote:
Sheriff is 1000% correct. Terrorist is a catch-all. The War on Terror is a self perpetuating war- seeing as "terror" cannot raise a white flag. Enough said.

Ps. Anyone have a copy of that FBI pamphlet that was leaked on domestic terrorists? Extreme right wing- dom. terror. Extreme left wing- dom. terror. Mentions Constitutionalists, gun enthusiasts, Libertarians and the like- all domestic terrorists. I'm sure you guys remember seeing that.