Thread: Son of Lt Governor shot on S King

Post imported post

Live Free or Die!

Post imported post

CORRECTION -- son of Lt. Governor...please read the article before posting such a subject, or any for that matter.

Post imported post

my apologies, it was typed in correctly, but I will take the blame for it falling off....

please use some courtesy and don't be a jerk, it was not intentional
    Live Free or Die!

Post imported post

jhow1nm2 wrote:
    CORRECTION -- son of Lt. Governor...please read the article before posting such a subject, or any for that matter.
    Relax man... By the way, what do you care, and why would you be so criticle when you're from New Mexico?
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

Post imported post

gogodawgs wrote: Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery to the Lt. Gov and his family in this difficult time.

gogodawgs: Thanks for the post! I would most likely have not known about this. Sadly, I think it would be in poor taste for a group such as ours to send a "get well soon" card to the victim of a gsw.

It's the thought that counts, right?

Post imported post

jhow1nm2 wrote:
    Sir, we have been battling with the subject of sniping members here in the Washington Forum and for the most part slowing down. (Last night was some serious steam blowing off) I can't speak for everyone, but I'd sure appreciate your help as a participant here.

Respectfully,

Commodore

Post imported post

We are going to have to seriously stand our ground.The anti gun nuts are going to use all of this.Maybe a good time to make ourselves more visible.Show folks that this is not a gun problem but personal issues with these folks.Of course they will say that if get take everyones gun these things wouldn't happen.I still contend that I and all of us have the right to protect ourselves from said nut jobs.

I just read the times comments on this story and sure enough the antis are coming out .

Post imported post

Commodore76 wrote:

Sir, we have been battling with the subject of sniping members here in the Washington Forum and for the most part slowing down. (Last night was some serious steam blowing off) I can't speak for everyone, but I'd sure appreciate your help as a participant here.

Respectfully,

Commodore
    Thank you.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

Commodore76 wrote:
    jhow1nm2 wrote:

Respectfully,

Commodore
    Well done, Sir!
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Post imported post

Was he engaged in a narcotics transaction?
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Regular Member trevorthebusdriver's Avatar

Post imported post

It was some kind of work dispute at their Kent body shop. The other guy died yesterday.