• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

shooting competition

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

I hope that whoever can make this eventdoes so. It's fun, you get to meet other OC people and shoot your firearm, what more do you want????

tygereye

imported post

That will definately make things interesting!!! Will there be a time limit for each requirement for the handgun portion? Or will this be an "on your honor" thing? Will have the list with me just in case!!

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

Yes, each participant will be given a copy of this when they sign in. Mike from the range is the one who set this up so I would ask him for clarification on the limit. I am 99% certain however that it is 10 min TOTAL for pistol and 4 minutes for rifle.

Generaldet

imported post

Radioman wrote:
Generaldet wrote:
Radioman wrote:
Hmmmm ... intersting changes to the handgun portion. Now I have to rethink my caliber choice.

Radioman

Doesn't matter when you won't win anyway lol. :cool: j/k See yo0u tomorrow!! :celebrate
I do believe that those are challenging words Mister.

Radioman
;) YUP

RabbiVJ

Campaign Veteran
imported post

i had a great time as well...(tho i didnt do so hot...:D) it was great meeting all who was there.

Generaldet

imported post

Shooting competition results. Venator has pictures of the winners that we should have up soon.

Pistol

1. Mike T. 81
2. Mouse 79
3. Radioman 76
4. Kevin S. 67
5. Jason M. 63
6. Andy P. 62
6. Tygereye 62
8. Tom S. 55
9. Venator 53
10. RabbiVJ 37
11. GeneralDet 22 :uhoh:

Rifle

1. Jay 100
2. GeneralDet 100
3. Mouse 99
4. Tygereye 99
5. RadioMan 99
6. Jason M 99
7. Andy P. 99
8. Mike T. 99

tygereye

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
tygereye wrote:
Thanks Generaldet!!

And... :celebrate For good measure!!! :D Can't wait for the next one!
No problem! The rifle results may be amended. I have to look at the actual targets for the tie breakers. I was just going by the score sheet. I will have any updates later this afternoon.
Will keep my eyes out for those!:what::p

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Generaldet wrote:
Shooting competition results. Venator has pictures of the winners that we should have up soon.

Pistol

1. Mike T. 81
2. Mouse 79
3. Radioman 76
4. Kevin S. 67
5. Jason M. 63
6. Andy P. 62
6. Tygereye 62
8. Tom S. 55
9. Venator 53
10. RabbiVJ 37
11. GeneralDet 22 :uhoh:

Rifle

1. Jay 100
2. GeneralDet 100
3. Mouse 99
4. Tygereye 99
5. RadioMan 99
6. Jason M 99
7. Andy P. 99
8. Mike T. 99

SlowDog

imported post

WTG everyone!! Hopefully can make next one. Any chance we can have a toothpick shooting competition? :celebrate:what::lol: