Thread: November 20th and 22nd meetings?

Post imported post

Hey guys, on the 20th there will be a Patrick Henry Caucus dinner inAmerican Fork(ThePatrickHenryCaucus.org to learn more on that) at 7:00 PM, 15$ a plate, at American Fork Jr. High (so I won't be able to OC to this one) 1120 N. 20 W. at the auditorium.

And on the 22nd of Nov, there will be a meeting at the Federal Reserve bank at 120 S. State street in SLC. I'll get more info on this later. There is a school over 2000 feet away from the Federal Reserve Bank, so were safe there.

Hope people can make it I may or may not make it to the dinner, but were definately going to the Fed Reserve meeting!

Post imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
    but were definately going to the Fed Reserve meeting!
    Hi Utah OC community,

This is my first post.

I'm excited and anxious to be a part of a group that so zealously exercises their rights. Anxious because I always get an upset stomach before I do anything politically; like when I held up two huge signs about the B.S. lie 'official story of 9/11' on the corner of 4th and State two summers ago. Ever since then I've had an awakening and hunger:

For anyone who hasn't, it's akin to runner's high!

I hope to join you, blacksmith, on the 22nd.

-Justin

Post imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
    There is a school over 2000 feet away from the Federal Reserve Bank, so were safe there.
    Don't be so sure. You can rest assured there will be federal agents at the Federal Reserve Bank looking for criminals.

Where exactly will this take place? Outside of the building? Carrying on Federal property may not be in your best interest.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

activedecay wrote:
    Hi Utah OC community,

This is my first post.
    Welcome to OCDO! :celebrate
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

Can anyone confirm where the Meeting at the Federal reserve building will be ?
    Zach
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"

Post imported post

I believe it will be right out front! Let's pray the outcome is as large as a teaparty. I am NOT setting this up, this was set up by others all around the country.

Sgt. Jensen, is it considered Fed property, just outside of the building? I thought you can't go "into" a federal building?

Post imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
    Sgt. Jensen, is it considered Fed property, just outside of the building? I thought you can't go "into" a federal building?
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18...0----000-.html

§930. Possession of firearms and dangerous weapons in Federal facilities

(a) Except as provided in subsection (d), whoever knowingly possesses or causes to be present a firearm or other dangerous weapon in a Federal facility (other than a Federal court facility), or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both.

(g) As used in this section:

(1) The term “Federal facility” means a building or part thereof owned or leased by the Federal Government, where Federal employees are regularly present for the purpose of performing their official duties.

(h) Notice of the provisions of subsections (a) and (b) shall be posted conspicuously at each public entrance to each Federal facility, and notice of subsection (e) shall be posted conspicuously at each public entrance to each Federal court facility, and no person shall be convicted of an offense under subsection (a) or (e) with respect to a Federal facility if such notice is not so posted at such facility, unless such person had actual notice of subsection (a) or (e), as the case may be.

Post imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
    b1ack5mith wrote:
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18...0----000-.html

§930. Possession of firearms and dangerous weapons in Federal facilities

(a) Except as provided in subsection (d), whoever knowingly possesses or causes to be present a firearm or other dangerous weapon in a Federal facility (other than a Federal court facility), or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both.

(g) As used in this section:

(1) The term “Federal facility” means a building or part thereof owned or leased by the Federal Government, where Federal employees are regularly present for the purpose of performing their official duties.

(h) Notice of the provisions of subsections (a) and (b) shall be posted conspicuously at each public entrance to each Federal facility, and notice of subsection (e) shall be posted conspicuously at each public entrance to each Federal court facility, and no person shall be convicted of an offense under subsection (a) or (e) with respect to a Federal facility if such notice is not so posted at such facility, unless such person had actual notice of subsection (a) or (e), as the case may be.
    so aslong as we stay OFF the federal property were okay right? it sounds more like we just cant go INTO the federal buildings to me, because a "facility" is generally a structure of some sort, right?