• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Losing Another OC Friendly Business?!

ClumsyCandy

imported post

I have heard a very nasty rumor that Fuddrucker's Richmond location is CLOSING!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone have any info on this?! The rumor I heard is that they are closing due to financial difficulties! We need to get back out there and support this business! And if that fails, we should at LEAST all be there on their last day. They supported us, let's continue to support them through the end!

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Fuddrucker's lease is up in the spring of 2010 and apparently corporate is not actively trying to renegotiate a new one. This has been quietly, common knowledge for sometime.

The population demographics has moved on past this location, sad to say. You can see the trend by just counting the closed/vacant properties between Glenside and Parham.

Stop in and say hello to Tom and enjoy a good meal.

Yata hey

TFred

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Fuddrucker's lease is up in the spring of 2010 and apparently corporate is not actively trying to renegotiate a new one. This has been quietly, common knowledge for sometime.

The population demographics has moved on past this location, sad to say. You can see the trend by just counting the closed/vacant properties between Glenside and Parham.

Yata hey
Do you think they may open another store "closer to the demographics?" :)

TFred

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

TFred wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:

Yata hey
Do you think they may open another store "closer to the demographics?" :)

TFred
As I understand it, not at this time - no known activity on that front.

Short Pump with revised decor would likely be well accepted, but good locations are gone.

Yata hey