Thread: Cocked Locked and ready to Rock! Detroit City Council is packing

Post imported post

http://freep.com/article/20091110/CO...d----literally

Seems several council members are CPL holders
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If you have a gun, what in the hell do you have to be paranoid for." Clint Smith, Director of Thunder Ranch

Post imported post

Good article. Nice to see that even with a good clean up of the City Council, their are some old/new close-minded ignorant members. Good to see that some of the old/new members are smart enough to recognize the possible danger they maybe in in the city. And for the council-lady whom relies on spiritual protection should read the bible and not foolishly pray for protection when the lord expects you to defend your self (maybe with his help).

He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Luke 22:36
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Post imported post

"Kenyatta said that members sometimes must ward off irate citizens."

LOL, wtf does he mean by that? Is he going to brandish or threaten a citizen when one comes to his office to lodge a complaint?

Post imported post

CoonDog wrote:
    "Kenyatta said that members sometimes must ward off irate citizens."

LOL, wtf does he mean by that? Is he going to brandish or threaten a citizen when one comes to his office to lodge a complaint?
    "Say hello to my little friend!"
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If you have a gun, what in the hell do you have to be paranoid for." Clint Smith, Director of Thunder Ranch

Post imported post

they were talking about this on fox 2 news this morning, and they mentioned that guns are not allowed in the coleman young municipal center, even if they have a permit. I assume this is where they have their meetings. What else is in that building? is it really a cez?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (who will watch the watchmen?)

I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of posts should be construed as legal advice.

Post imported post

There are courtrooms in the CAYMC, but I don't see why that would necessarily make the whole building a CEZ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coleman...nicipal_Center

Post imported post

It's BS, Oneend of the building elevators is for the courts, the other end is for all city business.