• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cocked Locked and ready to Rock! Detroit City Council is packing

eastmeyers

imported post

Good article. Nice to see that even with a good clean up of the City Council, their are some old/new close-minded ignorant members. Good to see that some of the old/new members are smart enough to recognize the possible danger they maybe in in the city. And for the council-lady whom relies on spiritual protection should read the bible and not foolishly pray for protection when the lord expects you to defend your self (maybe with his help).

He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Luke 22:36

CoonDog

imported post

"Kenyatta said that members sometimes must ward off irate citizens."

LOL, wtf does he mean by that? Is he going to brandish or threaten a citizen when one comes to his office to lodge a complaint? :banghead:

Jblack44

imported post

CoonDog wrote:
"Kenyatta said that members sometimes must ward off irate citizens."

LOL, wtf does he mean by that? Is he going to brandish or threaten a citizen when one comes to his office to lodge a complaint? :banghead:
"Say hello to my little friend!"

lapeer20m

imported post

they were talking about this on fox 2 news this morning, and they mentioned that guns are not allowed in the coleman young municipal center, even if they have a permit. I assume this is where they have their meetings. What else is in that building? is it really a cez?

bb

imported post

It's BS, Oneend of the building elevators is for the courts, the other end is for all city business.