Thread: Anyone's dentist/doctor allow OC?

Post imported post

Our primary care doc (Dr. William Abraham)and his associates are okay with hubby and I OCing to our appointments. (Although it does add a few more 'ounces' on the scale!)

I have a dental appointment Wednesday AM and plan to OC...but if I get any flak, it'll be my last one. I'm taking the car instead of my bike, so if he does make it an issue, I have a place to lock it up.

Thanks!

Post imported post

I OC at all my dental appointments (on Cortaro Rd... 'nI can't remember the name... Smile Tucson or somethin'...) The onlyplaces I can't OC area few'corporation type' outfits clusteredoff of Orange Grove 'n La Cholla. The smaller officesin the same complex have no problem with it...

but some patients in the waiting rooms getbug-eyed. :what:They're usually noobYankee transplants who live in Tucson's retirement cloisters. I got whatever was ailin' me cured... so I've not been among the barely living or the chronic hypochondriacs for awhile.

Post imported post

Thanks, Sonora, I'll keep that in mind if this doesn't work out...will let ya'll know.

Post imported post

Woo-Hoo! :celebrate

Dr. Carson was A-OK with a citizen's right to OC!My OCing even reminded him that he hadn't gone shooting in a while and felt maybe he should. My hygenist there is seriously considering arming herself...especially after her home was broken into just a few weeks ago.

Post imported post

Anyone who doesn't carry a gun in Arizonahas prob'ly been in Condition White since birth.

Post imported post

RockyAcres wrote:
    Woo-Hoo! :celebrate

Dr. Carson was A-OK with a citizen's right to OC!My OCing even reminded him that he hadn't gone shooting in a while and felt maybe he should. My hygenist there is seriously considering arming herself...especially after her home was broken into just a few weeks ago.

What office/practice? Does he do Tricare?

Post imported post

PavePusher wrote:
    What office/practice? Does he do Tricare?
    Dr. John R. Carson, (eastside) 7415 E. Tanque Verde, 514-7203. Regarding Tricare, you'll have to call to find out. He is former Navy and Air Force. Check out his website:

http://www.johncarsondds.com

If you domake an appointment with him, please tell him Pam DeLong referred you...I'll get $25 off my next appointment...as I don't have insurance, every little bit helps!

God bless!

Post imported post

Thanks and will do!

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

OC'ing to my Dr's office as always tomorrow in PHX. I got him to get his his ccw.

Post imported post

Only in Arizonacan you carry to the Docs, you guys make me miss that lovely state,I need to go back and visit my family In the East Side of Tuscon trust me dont take your freedom lightly Ohio is horrible comparred to AZ.

Post imported post

I OCed yesterday to my girls docters appointment inside an office building, No one said a damn thing/ didnt even seem to care..I love it!!!!!!