• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone's dentist/doctor allow OC?

RockyAcres

imported post

Our primary care doc (Dr. William Abraham)and his associates are okay with hubby and I OCing to our appointments. (Although it does add a few more 'ounces' on the scale!)

I have a dental appointment Wednesday AM and plan to OC...but if I get any flak, it'll be my last one. I'm taking the car instead of my bike, so if he does make it an issue, I have a place to lock it up.

Thanks!

Sonora Rebel

imported post

I OC at all my dental appointments (on Cortaro Rd... 'nI can't remember the name... Smile Tucson or somethin'...) The onlyplaces I can't OC area few'corporation type' outfits clusteredoff of Orange Grove 'n La Cholla. The smaller officesin the same complex have no problem with it...

but some patients in the waiting rooms getbug-eyed. :what:They're usually noobYankee transplants who live in Tucson's retirement cloisters. I got whatever was ailin' me cured... so I've not been among the barely living or the chronic hypochondriacs for awhile.

RockyAcres

imported post

Woo-Hoo! :celebrate

Dr. Carson was A-OK with a citizen's right to OC!My OCing even reminded him that he hadn't gone shooting in a while and felt maybe he should. My hygenist there is seriously considering arming herself...especially after her home was broken into just a few weeks ago.

:D

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Anyone who doesn't carry a gun in Arizonahas prob'ly been in Condition White since birth.

PavePusher

imported post

RockyAcres wrote:
Woo-Hoo! :celebrate

Dr. Carson was A-OK with a citizen's right to OC!My OCing even reminded him that he hadn't gone shooting in a while and felt maybe he should. My hygenist there is seriously considering arming herself...especially after her home was broken into just a few weeks ago.

:D
What office/practice? Does he do Tricare?

RockyAcres

imported post

PavePusher wrote:
What office/practice? Does he do Tricare?

Dr. John R. Carson, (eastside) 7415 E. Tanque Verde, 514-7203. Regarding Tricare, you'll have to call to find out. He is former Navy and Air Force. Check out his website:

http://www.johncarsondds.com

If you domake an appointment with him, please tell him Pam DeLong referred you...I'll get $25 off my next appointment...as I don't have insurance, every little bit helps!

God bless!

Bustelo5%

imported post

Only in Arizonacan you carry to the Docs, you guys make me miss that lovely state,I need to go back and visit my family In the East Side of Tuscon trust me dont take your freedom lightly Ohio is horrible comparred to AZ.

rc4life

imported post

I OCed yesterday to my girls docters appointment inside an office building, No one said a damn thing/ didnt even seem to care..I love it!!!!!!