• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Second Amendment March - Monday April 19th 2010

Volzfan

imported post

Second Amendment March - Monday April 19th 2010
While I was at a local event that was sponsored by Barrett's Outpost Armory (maker of the Barrett 50 cal. sniper rifles) a few weekends back I heard a girl named Terri that had come down from Michigan. She was there to promote the Second Amendment March that is scheduled for Monday April 19th, 2010 in Washington DC. Since that time I have become involved with the 2nd Amendment March and I am trying to do all that I can to help promote this event. I wanted to post it here so that we can all spread the information to the other forums that we go to and give them as much help in spreading the word about this upcoming event. If we haven't had a SHTF yet then we should do everything possible for this. If there are other forums that you would like for me to post on please send me a pm and I'll be very happy to post the information as well as keep those forums updated.
The website is Official site of the Second Amendment March
Please check it out and spread the word!

HOW YOU CAN HELP

There are many things you can do TODAY to make a difference for future generations:

* Volunteer
* Join our forums
* Spread the word
* Pass out flyers
* Set up a town hall meeting in your area
* Write articles for the Second Amendment March website
* Write to your legislators
* make a donation
* Write to the media
* Set up a Second Amendment March fundraiser in your area
* Share your special skills/knowledge
* Wear your Second Amendment March shirt proudly (available on our site)

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

Official site of the Second Amendment March
http://www.secondamendmentmarch.com

We are still in need of coordinators for the following states:

California
Colorado
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Indiana
Louisiana
Maine (current coordinator is an interim coordinator)
Minnesota
Mississippi
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Mexico
North Dakota
Oklahoma
Rhode Island
South Dakota
Vermont
West Virginia
Wisconsin

If you have any interest in being a coordinator for one of these states
or would just like to volunteer for a lesser position please drop me a
PM and I will get you in touch with the right people.
There will also be marches in state capitals of some states also. Keep
this in mind and plan on doing something no matter the task. It would
be great to be able to attend the march in DC but if you can't make
that one but could go to one at your state capital then that would be
great too.

Join us on our Facebook page.
Second Amendment March | Facebook