• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TV show: Guns & Gear

N6ATF

Banned
imported post

Was channel flipping and came across this. Reviews, training tips, cleaning tips, gun demos...

http://www.versuscountry.com/hunting-and-fishing-tv-shows/guns-gear.aspx

Viewers get a first-hand look at the hottest and most innovative products in the gun world on Guns & Gear! Guns & Gear covers what’s cool and what’s new in the firearms industry via action packed product demonstrations. Celebrity host Tom Gresham delivers viewers the “must-have” information on the latest & most interesting gear for target shooters and hunters. The show features in-studio interviews with manufacturer representatives, field and range demonstrations, real-world applications and so much more! Be sure to listen to Tom's informative Gun Talk Radio show on iTunes as well.

ufcfanvt

imported post

I listen to Gun-talk every week and love it.
Guns & Gear TV is fun to watch and keeps you up on some new products and trends, but you can tell it's a total 30-minute ad for any gun company who is willing to pay.
You won't get any critical reviews from it.
I liked Gresham's "Personal Defense TV" better.