• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Seattle murder weapon not an "assault rifle"

Dave Workman

imported post

Bookman wrote:
Good column, Dave.

Grateful for your kind remarks.

Go ahead and forward the links to everyone you know. This is just nuts.

The worst part, I think, is that when I called Kel-Tec, they had not been contacted by any other media, or even the Seattle Police Department.

I'll give the police alot ofslack on this because they're dealing with a mountain of stuff over this, but the newspapers? Nah, we're supposed to dig for details. That's what we do.

Bobarino

imported post

they could have just read the reader comments on KOMO's story regarding the DNA and weapons. i identified the gun on there a day or two ago.

Bobby

DEROS72

imported post

Thanks Dave for including my new Mini-14 in the its not and assault rifle remarks.It has a folding stock pistol grip and scope and it's black.I'm sure these nuts would try to put in in the assault rifle column.

Solar

imported post

Did you mean that the Foregrip can fold out to a bipod? You used the word Forearm.

Bobarino

imported post

that is commonly called a forearm. and yes, it folds out into a bipod.

pic1.jpg