• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

im selling a 9mm in falls church va

led for breakfast

imported post

hello

hey guys I'm selling my smith and Wesson mp94.25" barrel,with 4 17rd mags, fubus holster and case,700 rounds so far with no problems

falls church Virginia

send me a private email for more info

I'm sorry for using this site for this purpose, but some how i believe on every one on this site(good citizens)

alnitak

imported post

There are any number of other classified forums, such as The Firing Line, SIG, Ruger, S&W, Gunbroker.com, AuctionArms.com, SASS, the XD forum, CalGuns, PAGunOwners, DefensiveCarry, 24-hour Campfire, etc., but it's less hassle (shipping, FFL transfer, etc.) to sell directly in VA. I've migrated to that mode only.