• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dreamer is a grandpa!!!

Dreamer

imported post

My stepdaughter delivered her baby girl via cesarean section today, at about 5pm at Bethesda National Naval Medical Center. Baby is happy, healthy and beautiful, and so is mommy.

Wow... :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

I'm a grandpa... :shock:

Slip Mahoney

imported post

Dreamer you old dog !!! Best wishes for you and all your family. Bless the child. You are not alone. I at 47 years of age, have had a daughter who had a baby boy as well on Oct 2 2009. If you feel older because of it, dont respond to people when they use the word GRANDPA !!! Works for me. God bless brother !!!!

James

imported post

Dreamer, you are about to find out what life is all about. Being a grandparent is the best, very best thing going. Spoil them to death. They will need you in their lives.