• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I MISS IT!!!!

40s-and-wfan

imported post

I miss being in the Kalispell area already. I've (very) recently moved over to the wonderful and thriving metropolis of Shelby, Montana and have come to find that while everyone here may know everyone, I think some of the locals will kinda' react in a negative way if/when I do decide to OC!!

I now work in a medium-security prison as a Correctional Officer. Talk about a wake-up call for someone who was formerly in Law Enforcement! I get to see yet another end of the spectrum!!

Anyways, I promise to hook up with all the regulars in Kalispell as soon as possible I hope. I don't want to stop BS'ing just because I moved over here! Let's continue the fun and games!! Keep the good comraderie going, even through the winter months!!

Terry would be proud!!

MT GUNNY

imported post

You wil find no difference in reaction to you OC Just Do it!
Just so you know there is a Position open in the Kalispel city po po!

40s-and-wfan

imported post

I've actually pondered CCSO for many reasons, especially since my Girlfriend lives outside Great Falls but with the trouble she's had with them, I'm not so sure anymore!!

abearir

imported post

Oh, I can tell you a few things about those "guys" to use a polite term. I will not EVER work or volunteer for them ever again......At least until the politics get sorted out and the place cleaned up in this regard.

nking

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Great Falls is Cascade county right?
Moving day is getting a little closer by the day, couple years planning and i am ready for spring time.I am both excited and nervous to being able to OC around town as we can't here in Texas as you know but i very rarely step out the door without OCing on my own property.
Now i have never had any trouble at all OCing on my property but i do get an occasional glance from rubber necker s every now and then, but i do look forward to being able to enjoy a little bit more of our 2nd amend. rights.
Be blessed everyone.