Thread: Cobra CA380

Post imported post

anyone had any experience with one of these? i came across one at a pawn shop $150 really close to the size of an ruger lcp but with a bit more weight to it and an much lighter price tag. i am not much of a fan of 380 but it did spark my interest.

here are some specs i got online

• Cobra Enterprises CA380 Semi-Automatic Pistol
    • Model: CA380 Semi-Automatic
    • Manufacturer Number: CBCA380C
    • Size: Micro Compact
    • Fit: Right Hand
    • Action: Double Action Only
    • Caliber: 380 ACP
    • Barrel Length: 2.8 Inches
    • Capacity: 5 Rounds
    • Grips: Synthetic
    • Frame: Alloy
    • Weight: 22 Ounces
    • Sights: Fixed
    • Includes: 1 Magazine
    • Finish: Chrome
    • Quantity: 1

Post imported post

Unless you already have a stockpile of .380 auto ammo, I wouldn't suggest buying ANY .380 right now. Ammo for that gun is rare as hen's teeth out here...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Post imported post

this probably wouldn't be something i would shoot too terribly often, but it seems like it would make a nice summer time cc gun or bug. i really don't like 380 very much because its a less powerful 9mm for more money as far as ammo and its kinda hard to find, i wish they would come out with a 9mm in the same size as a ruger lcp or keltec p3at, but at the price tag of this cobra its quite tempting.

Post imported post

try this ... I don't have any experience with them myself, but have heard derrogatory remarks about them ... YMMV

http://forum.pafoa.org/pistols-41/18...rises-inc.html
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Post imported post

an ex-girlfriend of mine had one. Needless to say I didn't shed a tear when either one of them left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Open Carry.org Member View Post
    I really disgree with this one! That means that we can have any yahoo running around with a gun with out the proper training. This really scares the hell out of me. Just my two-cents!
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasMustang View Post
    Joe Schmedlap out there with a loaded weapon thinking he's going to deter crime and he's not even trained to fire his weapon safely just kinda makes my hair on the back of my neck stand up.