• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cobra CA380

Ezrider

imported post

anyone had any experience with one of these? i came across one at a pawn shop $150 really close to the size of an ruger lcp but with a bit more weight to it and an much lighter price tag. i am not much of a fan of 380 but it did spark my interest.

here are some specs i got online

• Cobra Enterprises CA380 Semi-Automatic Pistol
  • Model: CA380 Semi-Automatic
  • Manufacturer Number: CBCA380C
  • Size: Micro Compact
  • Fit: Right Hand
  • Action: Double Action Only
  • Caliber: 380 ACP
  • Barrel Length: 2.8 Inches
  • Capacity: 5 Rounds
  • Grips: Synthetic
  • Frame: Alloy
  • Weight: 22 Ounces
  • Sights: Fixed
  • Includes: 1 Magazine
  • Finish: Chrome
  • Quantity: 1

Dreamer

imported post

Unless you already have a stockpile of .380 auto ammo, I wouldn't suggest buying ANY .380 right now. Ammo for that gun is rare as hen's teeth out here...

Ezrider

imported post

this probably wouldn't be something i would shoot too terribly often, but it seems like it would make a nice summer time cc gun or bug. i really don't like 380 very much because its a less powerful 9mm for more money as far as ammo and its kinda hard to find, i wish they would come out with a 9mm in the same size as a ruger lcp or keltec p3at, but at the price tag of this cobra its quite tempting.