• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Happy Veterans' Day

Squeak

imported post

I'd like to thank all the vets out there for doing their part in keeping this nation safe. If it weren't for the vets, well,you know. THANKS and God bless all of you!:)

ak56

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Squeak wrote:
I'd like to thank all the vets out there for doing their part in keeping this nation safe. If it weren't for the vets, well,you know. THANKS and God bless all of you!:)
+10000000000.....

FMCDH

imported post

I would like to thank everyone who has served before me, with me and those who will serve after me.

May each and every one of us remember and stick to our oaths to support and defend the Constitution, so that it may in turn support and defend us and our fellow citizens.