• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

December 5th, 2009

viperar15

imported post

I find this kind of interesting.... this must be a special day or something.... Because look at the stuff going on that day....

Home Defense 101Saturday December 5th, , located at the Kingsley Sportsman's Club. This course will discuss strategies and tactics for keeping you safe in your home, plus we will be doing hands on defensive firearms tactics. This is NOT A CPL course.
$40 per person, limited space Call Scott @ 231.932.1559 for questions or enrollment.The Discerning Shootist
Traverse City MI 49686
wsracer@hotmail.com

and

Alright my Dad and I have talked to the club. They said they dont mind us doing it. They just dont want the ground to be to bad, If someone slips with a loaded gun and sending a round who knows where. I have decided that December 5,2009 at 10:00 AM would be a good time to hold the event, Again Weather Permitting. We are going to have to play this whole thing by ear. If anyone is still intrested please PM me with a contact number, I will be sure to keep track of them. Say it is Friday, and it is going to be nice on Saturday,My farther and I will contact youand let everyone know that we are having a IDPA shoot. If you do particpate in the IDPA Shoot we ask that you have a Gun of course, a Holster, 3 Magazines,And 100 rounds of ammo. You can bring more Mags, or Ammo if you want.

and

Our next shooting competition is December 5th at noon at hunts with double indoor range. We will have prizes just as last time for our winners and the entry fee is a $15 donation.

Remember, Mike from hunts with double is giving all MOC members half off range time with their MOC cards.

The course of fire is a little different this time around

Rifle 75 feet, ten rounds, highest score wins.

Pistol 25 feet

Anything else going on that same day? lol ;-) **stomps feet** they all sound fun to attend and in complete opposite directions of each other (at least from midland)!