Thread: National Open Carry Education Day

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar

Post imported post

People will be standing in lines for hours just waiting to be educated. The media will have full coverage. Just 16 days away. Is this an evil idea or is my post count just a coincidence???

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
    People will be standing in lines for hours just waiting to be educated. The media will have full coverage. Just 16 days away. Is this an evil idea or is my post count just a coincidence???
    Yes, evil post count, or are you the Anti Christ ? When and where are these lines going to be ???? Im a little slow tonight, educate me
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

You know, I wasn't planning on getting up that early, but since you said it, I may just have to. Hopefully I get my Safariland 6005 before then.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

protias wrote:
    You know, I wasn't planning on getting up that early, but since you said it, I may just have to. Hopefully I get my Safariland 6005 before then.
    AHHHH, the day after.... got it.. waiting in line with the zombies..
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    protias wrote:
    Well, I ordered it from LA Police Gear, but it is on back order. They said 2-3 weeks as of last Thursday, so it will be close. I don't plan on buying anything as my money can be better spent. Are gun stores open early that day? :P
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

protias wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    protias wrote:
    Well, I ordered it from LA Police Gear, but it is on back order. They said 2-3 weeks as of last Thursday, so it will be close. I don't plan on buying anything as my money can be better spent. Are gun stores open early that day? :P
    guns, 60 % off.....cool thought.:celebrate

Banned

Post imported post

Post imported post

[quote]

Post imported post

J.Gleason wrote: Read theOP again. Think about it a minute. It will come to you...

Post imported post

Read theOP again. Think about it a minute. It will come to you...
    Yeah, took me a minute, too, but I got it. I like the idea.

Unfortunately, I try to avoid shopping on Black Friday as much as humanly possible. It'll be a good day for me to stay home with my family and stay warm, safe, and full from the night before...

Post imported post

protias wrote:
    Are gun stores open early that day? :P
    Gander will be open at 6:00AM.

Post imported post

I just posted this over in Glock Talk so this really can be a national idea (for the states where OC is legal) and not just here in WI. Hopefully it'll catch on!

Banned

Post imported post

J.Gleason wrote: Read theOP again. Think about it a minute. It will come to you...
    OK I get it. I usually carry on Black Friday anyway. I guess I never thought of it that way. Good Idea. Spread the word through out OCDO.

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote: Results 1 - 1 of 1 for "National Open Carry Education Day". (0.17 seconds)Search Results
    1. National Open Carry Education Day - Wisconsin - Stories From The ...6 posts-4 authors-Last post:13 hours agoPeople will be standing in lines for hours just waiting to be educated. The media will have full coverage. Just 16 days away. ...
      opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum57/33994.html - 13 hours ago
    In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 1 already displayed.
    If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.

Banned

Post imported post

Yep, it is a new idea. Going shopping?

Post imported post

I'll just CC on Black Friday. Put my gun in my pocket and shop at home on my computer! HA. I hate shopping, specially on that crazy day. Onalaska is so busy I don't even wanna leave my apartment that day. Too many crazy drivers.
    Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association

Post imported post

People had tunnel vision and didn't pay much notice. The few people who noticed it at all never gave it a second look and just continued on with their business.

I carried everywhere I went to including: Best Buy, Kohl's, Shopko, Dick's Sporting Goods, Advance Auto Parts, Copps Food, Chase Bank, M&I Bank, Harbor Credit Union just to mention a few big ones and the day is not over yet...

I had lunch in the Bay Park Square food court.

Post imported post

Excellent work !!:celebrate of course you do look a bit like a cop. Like me when I oc, I look like I could be a cop. But, I opted out of shopping today, since I already have my Christmas shopping done. I did ring the bell for the salvation army at JcPenny for 2 hours, but thought OC would be frowned upon by the SA. I carry everywhere else, everyday.

Banned

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    Excellent work !!:celebrate of course you do look a bit like a cop. Like me when I oc, I look like I could be a cop. But, I opted out of shopping today, since I already have my Christmas shopping done. I did ring the bell for the salvation army at JcPenny for 2 hours, but thought OC would be frowned upon by the SA. I carry everywhere else, everyday.
    Why? you don't think criminals will rob you because you are ringing a bell? It is a perfect opportunity.

Post imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    Why? you don't think criminals will rob you because you are ringing a bell? It is a perfect opportunity.
    I just decided to leave it in the van..someone tries to rob my bucket, I disarm them then I crush them, like Stalin crushed Berlin with lightening speed & no mercy.