• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

National Open Carry Education Day

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

People will be standing in lines for hours just waiting to be educated. The media will have full coverage. Just 16 days away. Is this an evil idea or is my post count just a coincidence??? :dude:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
People will be standing in lines for hours just waiting to be educated. The media will have full coverage. Just 16 days away. Is this an evil idea or is my post count just a coincidence??? :dude:
Yes, evil post count, or are you the Anti Christ ? :D When and where are these lines going to be ???? Im a little slow tonight, educate me:lol:

protias

imported post

You know, I wasn't planning on getting up that early, but since you said it, I may just have to. Hopefully I get my Safariland 6005 before then.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

protias wrote:
You know, I wasn't planning on getting up that early, but since you said it, I may just have to. Hopefully I get my Safariland 6005 before then.
AHHHH, the day after.... got it.. waiting in line with the zombies..

protias

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
protias wrote:
Well, I ordered it from LA Police Gear, but it is on back order. They said 2-3 weeks as of last Thursday, so it will be close. I don't plan on buying anything as my money can be better spent. Are gun stores open early that day? :p

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

protias wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
protias wrote:
Well, I ordered it from LA Police Gear, but it is on back order. They said 2-3 weeks as of last Thursday, so it will be close. I don't plan on buying anything as my money can be better spent. Are gun stores open early that day? :p
guns, 60 % off.....cool thought.:celebrate

gollbladder13

imported post

Read theOP again. Think about it a minute. It will come to you...:cool:
Yeah, took me a minute, too, but I got it. I like the idea.

Unfortunately, I try to avoid shopping on Black Friday as much as humanly possible. It'll be a good day for me to stay home with my family and stay warm, safe, and full from the night before...

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
Read theOP again. Think about it a minute. It will come to you...:cool:
OK I get it. I usually carry on Black Friday anyway. I guess I never thought of it that way. Good Idea. Spread the word through out OCDO.

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:

Results 1 - 1 of 1 for "National Open Carry Education Day". (0.17 seconds)Search Results
  1. National Open Carry Education Day - Wisconsin - Stories From The ...6 posts-4 authors-Last post:13 hours agoPeople will be standing in lines for hours just waiting to be educated. The media will have full coverage. Just 16 days away. ...
    opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum57/33994.html - 13 hours ago
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 1 already displayed.
If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'll just CC on Black Friday. Put my gun in my pocket and shop at home on my computer! HA. I hate shopping, specially on that crazy day. Onalaska is so busy I don't even wanna leave my apartment that day. Too many crazy drivers.

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

People had tunnel vision and didn't pay much notice. The few people who noticed it at all never gave it a second look and just continued on with their business.

I carried everywhere I went to including: Best Buy, Kohl's, Shopko, Dick's Sporting Goods, Advance Auto Parts, Copps Food, Chase Bank, M&I Bank, Harbor Credit Union just to mention a few big ones and the day is not over yet...

I had lunch in the Bay Park Square food court.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Excellent work !!:celebrate of course you do look a bit like a cop.:D Like me when I oc, I look like I could be a cop. But, I opted out of shopping today, since I already have my Christmas shopping done. I did ring the bell for the salvation army at JcPenny for 2 hours, but thought OC would be frowned upon by the SA. I carry everywhere else, everyday.