Thread: Military Appreciation Night

Post imported post

Monday, November 16, Golden Corral, 5-9 pm

http://www.goldencorral.com/military/

Post imported post

Which one?
    Oh never mind.

Post imported post

Is there a particular location that everyone is gathering at? I'd be up for the drive to meet some peoples and eat some rolls.
    My location says I am from Sierra Vista, AZ which is where I live now but I actually lived in MO for 26 years! So please stop telling me I don't know what I'm talking about when I post in the Missouri forum!

Post imported post

mFonz77 wrote:
    Is there a particular location that everyone is gathering at? I'd be up for the drive to meet some peoples and eat some rolls.
    Are you in Tucson? Phoenix?

Hubby and I will be meeting up with daughter and grandson sometime around 6:15.

Otherwise, it's not necessarily a 'scheduled OC dinner'...I just wanted to put it out there for my fellow Vets. If you are going by yourself andprefer to be with other OCers, we'd be happy to have you dine with us. We'll be at the 22nd/Columbus location in Tucson. PM me for a phone # to reach us.

Note: the line out the door will likely be r-e-a-l-l-y long, so be ready to stand for a while and chat!

A less crowded time would be around 7:30-8, but this year, we need to be there sooner.

Post imported post

I'm in Sierra Vista...we actually have a GC here but Tucson is not so bad of a drive for me.
    My location says I am from Sierra Vista, AZ which is where I live now but I actually lived in MO for 26 years! So please stop telling me I don't know what I'm talking about when I post in the Missouri forum!