across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

OC SA1911-A1 .45 Federal EFMJ
    CC H&K USPc .40 Federal EFMJ

Dress OC Black-satin Mauser Luger 9 mm by Interarms

House gun 870 Evil Black Shotgun

Post imported post

This one. a Glock 34 - 9mm
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

or this one,

Post imported post

or this one,

Post imported post

delete

Post imported post

Kimber TLE

Not my most easily carried sidearm, but the one I shoot best with.

Post imported post

Very sexy guns Glock34!

I OC my Glock 19. I will CC my Ruger LCP when I can. And there's the Bushmaster Gas Piston Rifle that I enjoy shooting! Oh can't leave out the Benchmade knife! I don't carry that though cause I'd probably get in trouble if I was caught with it :X

Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association

Post imported post

Sorry, I don't have any pics...

OC: G22
    CC: G27

I'd like to get a small pocket gun for a back pocket BUG when CC passes...

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Now I'm going to have to get some pictures so I don't feel so inadequate...

I open carry a Glock G19 (9mm) w/ 124g Speer Gold Dot HP
    I conceal carry (out of state) a Glock G23 (40 cal) w/ 180g Speer Gold Dot HP

I shoot both guns well, however, I would prefer the extra firepower of the G23... but I have a personal attachment with the G23 and would not like to have it taken from me, so with the current state of WI I choose to leave it home.

I purchased a G30 (45 cal) that I would like to end up carrying, unfortunately I don't shoot the pistol as well as my others yet, so it stays at home when I leave. I have switched to the G30 for my training classes now hoping to get better with the G30.

Since Glock 34 posted some rifles (open carry in the woods)... I decided to build a 6.8 SPC on the AR-15 platform for the whitetail deer this year. =) In the past I've shot a sporterized Springfield 1903...

I'll try to get some pictures up to add to the fun...

Post imported post

Springfield 1911

XD .40 Sub Compact, with Crimson Trace.

LCP with Crimson Trace

DPMS Sweet 16, when I want to throw some lead.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

I will either have my Stainless Ruger GP-100 .357 revolver (4" heavy Barrel model)

Or my Springfield XDm .40 in O-D green/black with me.
    it depends on if I have the dogs with me or what jacket I am wearing, if I have a short jacket the pistol is on my side, if a longer length jacket is needed I wear the revolver because the holster hangs low enough to not be accidentally concealed by my outerwear. (stupid anti-concealment laws)

Banned

Post imported post

S&W 6906 9mm stainless or a S&W 410S 40 cal.

A definite Smith man here.

Post imported post

It depends. Looking back at the past two years I've carried concealed a Ruger SP101 .357, a Glock 27, Kel-tec P3AT, Glock 35, and a NAA mini revolver.

Open carry: Ruger GP100, Glock 35, Glock 20 and Ruger P90.

The one I shoot the most, is the G35. 100 rounds weekly.

But the one gun I carry the most, both open and concealed carry-- do not leave home without it-- is a Glock 23. So that's my final answer Regis!

A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Post imported post

For the most part, I only carry my XD45. I would love to carry my S&W .38 Special, but I have no holster for it. I would like to break out the Raging Bull .454, but again, no holster.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

I carry a government sized 1911. I use a kydex leather hybrid belt holster that I made and a modified hybrid double mag holder. I also have a tactical, Safari leg holster that I will probably use this winter so as not to cover my gun. I made a leather/kydex/nylon web shoulder holster that I use on occasion around the house.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

Post imported post

OC and CC Springfield XD45.

McX

Post imported post

hi point .40 large frame

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar

Post imported post

I have carried the S&W .44 Mag, Ruger .357, Glock, and EAA .45. The .45 is having a feed problem, won't load the rounds. I'll have to take it to the gun smith.

When all is in working order, my preferred firearm for hunting is the .44 and I'll carry the .45 once I get it cycling correctly.

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Kimber Tactical Ultra II, cocked & locked. I am looking at the Ruger LCP for a BUG.

I would like to get a nice western style holster for my Ruger Super Redhawk .44mag with 7.5" barrel for a stroll down State Street (Madison).

Post imported post

XD45 in FDE, hence my user name

Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Post imported post

I have a 03 FFL, so I have just a few firearms, but I like a TT33 7.62x25 for everyday carry.To the guy shootig the hi point. I bought some of these to shoot cast bullets through, as I am a bullet caster as well, and those baby's may be ugly, but they're almost indestructable, from what I can tell. I have yet to have one of 'em jam up or fail to feed my reloads. They also havea lifetime warranty, so I kind of figured after a couple of thousand rounds through each one, I'd be sending them in, but ... not yet!

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Out and about, a Ruger security six .357 magnum. Before the AG memo I used to carry an inexpensive .38 S&W in case of confiscation. At home a Webley MK VI with .45 ACP hollow points. The Webley ain't pretty but with full moon clips it loads fast and hits hard. Nothing like a wheel gun. No stovepipes and if there is adud just pull the trigger again, but to each their own.

Post imported post

logan wrote:
    Very sexy guns Glock34!

I OC my Glock 19. I will CC my Ruger LCP when I can. And there's the Bushmaster Gas Piston Rifle that I enjoy shooting! Oh can't leave out the Benchmade knife! I don't carry that though cause I'd probably get in trouble if I was caught with it :X

I was curious what you think of the BM piston AR. Been thinking about getting a piston AR and been trying to find out what people have and what they think of them. TIA.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast