• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC to Modern Warefare 2 release

FunkTrooper

imported post

SpyderTattoo wrote:
These kinds of games were designed for mouse and keyboard. I'd never get this for 360. I also won't be buying it for PC because of screwing us over. They won't allow 3rd party servers, so no one will be able to mod the game or create new maps. SCREW INFINITY WARD!

:dude:
I have been playing with there matchmaking service and haven't had any trouble with lag or anything and I really only ever played the vanilla game anyway. I'm waiting to see how well they support it on PC to see if I'll buy another game from them though, I really want a patch to fix some SP bugs. Although I think there biggest mistake was taking out the 1911.

tyguy808

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
Cool me too, as soon as I can get back on live,, xbox in room with a quarintined person. Should be next day or two.
QUARANTINED!?!?!?!:shock: Whos' sick?It's not Mrs. SVG is it?:uhoh:

sudden valley gunner

imported post

tyguy808 wrote:
sudden valley gunner wrote:
Cool me too, as soon as I can get back on live,, xbox in room with a quarintined person. Should be next day or two.
QUARANTINED!?!?!?!:shock: Whos' sick?It's not Mrs. SVG is it?:uhoh:
Yea hopefully that is over soon....she'll be happy to eat regular food again.

nofoa

imported post

I beat the single player campaign on hard mode in just 5 hours, 21 minutes. I liked how you use the knife sticking in your own chest at the end.

I still hate the damn dogs in the game. So cheap.

massivedesign

imported post

I beat it in just over 5 hours as well. decent levels, and I was surprised at a couple of difficult ones (a nice change)... The dogs? Yhea, same, but not as aggressive as MW1. You seem to have a little longer to react now too.

The quick/aim target selection is a nice feature, but I found myself getting used to it and getting lazy during gameplay... Something that I had to quickly un-train myself as I was getting slaughtered in online play.

colt45ws

imported post

Little late, but I also carried to the MW2 release, CC though, too cold to be without a jacket. Funny thing was, I was behind this group who were talking about weapons. After little while one lifter his shirt to reveal a Glock to them. One of them told him he was crazy. I started talking to them about that time and revealed my USP. We high fived. :p