• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC to Modern Warefare 2 release

fire suppressor

imported post

A few months ago I pre-ordered the prestige edition of modern warefare 2. This past Tuesday I stood in line with what had to have been a very easy couple hundred plus people at the game stop in Silverdale for the midnight release. I spent over a hour outside in the wind, rain and cold talking with all kinds of peolpe as we waited for midnight to roll around. The eniter time I had my XD out in the open on my belt and I do not belive a single person noticed it once. It just amazes me how such a large group can all miss somthing staring them in the face. It was a very easy very positive night for the OCer.
As a secound thought I was glad I had it that night. There were peolpe standing around in the shadows who never got in line who looked like they were just watching the crowd. Every year about this time of year we start hear about peolpe hospitalized or killed while shoping. I think it is important we all remeber to arm our selfs during this stressful time of year. You just never know what peolpe are going to do

PolskiG

imported post

nerd alert!! don't you know you can get those games for free if you just hack your xbox......while open carrying? not that i've done it....while open carrying

open carry

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

i finishedmw2 yesterday, graphics are great for a new game, it doesn't drag the system down

fire suppressor

imported post

The graphics look great111 I am starting to feel like the day of photo realistic in game graphics will soon be upon us. :) If any one has xbox live account my online name is "Fire Suppressor" big surprise I know. I am still tying to learn the maps but send me a invite letting me know you are from OCDO

sudden valley gunner

imported post

fire suppressor wrote:
The graphics look great111 I am starting to feel like the day of photo realistic in game graphics will soon be upon us. :) If any one has xbox live account my online name is "Fire Suppressor" big surprise I know. I am still tying to learn the maps but send me a invite letting me know you are from OCDO
Mine is Bob would go. I might get the game this week. Cross my fingers.

joeroket

imported post

fire suppressor wrote:
The graphics look great111 I am starting to feel like the day of photo realistic in game  graphics will soon be upon us. :) If any one has xbox live account  my online name is "Fire Suppressor" big surprise I know. I am still tying to learn the maps but send me a invite letting me know you are from OCDO

LOL I am still learning how to use a controller with a FPS game. As soon as I get it look for the invite.

gsx1138

imported post

joeroket wrote:
fire suppressor wrote:

LOL I am still learning how to use a controller with a FPS game. As soon as I get it look for the invite.

I have the same issue. I've been a FPS fan on PC for years but they gimped the PC version. So I bought the 360 version.

I'm on xbox LIVE also as......gsx1138

Just sent you a friend invite Fire Suppressor.

The game: graphics are amazing, all the guns have a good solid 'feel' to them, the story in SP is crap, but it's a blast to play. Some of the set pieces are truly stunning. Although, I still think the helicopter assault into Baghdad in MW1 is the one to beat.

Glocked and Loaded

imported post

I had to wait a while to get the game too... I walked into the empty Costco Tuesday morning and had to wait 20 minutes for them to locate the game before I can get one of the 196 copies that they had... Poor me... But I did make them Costco people do some work trying to find the games because I was the only one there for it..

I was not OC'ing tho... I am fat and my serpa is uncomfortable when I get in a car. My Glock 26 is more comfortable in my pocket :( and I don't want to take my serpa off every time I get in a car.

FunkTrooper

imported post

Darn I guess it's sucks being a PC gamer, I wasn't OCing when I downloaded it on steam :(. Oh and SVG there is no MP5 in the game they replaced it with the MP5K but man, you can mod your guns up in multiplayer almost how you would in real life especially if you get the bling perk.

SpyderTattoo

imported post

These kinds of games were designed for mouse and keyboard. I'd never get this for 360. I also won't be buying it for PC because of screwing us over. They won't allow 3rd party servers, so no one will be able to mod the game or create new maps. SCREW INFINITY WARD!

:dude: