• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Camo Truck Accent Kit

yoyo

imported post

Has anyone here worked with this kind of material? www.camo4u.com - we are looking at doing one of the company trucks with it. It is a camo wrap made by 3M I believe.

yoyo

imported post

just joined the forum - was sent a link to it from J Pierce.

Jblack44

imported post

I just finished a vinyl wrap on my golf cart. There are tons of videos on youtube showing them being applied. It's pretty easy to work with. Not like a regular decal that give you one shot to put it on straight

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

Jblack44 wrote:
Not like a regular decal that give you one shot to put it on straight
What I know as a 'decal' allows infinite repositioning as long as it is kept wet with slightly soapy water. Like window-tinting film, keep it wet until straight and smooth and then squeegee the water out from under the decal and gently pat the exterior surface dry.