Thread: Im way behind!!!

Post imported post

Sorry guys, i havent been on here in like 6 months. Im so behind on all the good and bad things thats been happening on here. I was deployed to Cuba for a year (still here) and the work that ive been doing is just ridiculous. Long hours and stress is what ive been giving since ive been here. I hate that i cant even bring my Smith and Wesson 9mm here, but i'll bite the dust on that one to serve my country. Well just letting you guys know i havent turned my back on you all.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Nice to hear from you and I hope you are enjoying the balmy carribean weather and beaches. Stay safe and I'm sure the guys down in the Tidewater area will be happy to see you return in six months.

Post imported post

Snorkeling at Cable Beach is pretty awesome. I miss it a lot. I wish I could bring my kids down there to go snorkeling. Some of the best I've seen anywhere in the Caribbean.

Mike
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

Post imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
    Snorkeling at Cable Beach is pretty awesome. I miss it a lot. I wish I could bring my kids down there to go snorkeling. Some of the best I've seen anywhere in the Caribbean.

Mike
    As a matter of fact, i was there at Cable Beach 2 weeks ago. Its real nice there too. Picked up a few sand dollars and a few golf balls since the guys find it to be a nice driving range......

Post imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:

Mike
    You forgot to mention the iguanas eyballing you from the rocks after you come out of the water.

(the kids sure would LOVE it ... even if the iguana's didn't )

Sailing is fantastic too; with the near-constant breeze.

n2deepjds: Thank you for your service!