• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Im way behind!!!

n2deepjds

imported post

Sorry guys, i havent been on here in like 6 months. Im so behind on all the good and bad things thats been happening on here. I was deployed to Cuba for a year (still here) and the work that ive been doing is just ridiculous. Long hours and stress is what ive been giving since ive been here. I hate that i cant even bring my Smith and Wesson 9mm here, but i'll bite the dust on that one to serve my country. Well just letting you guys know i havent turned my back on you all.

kaiheitai17

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Nice to hear from you and I hope you are enjoying the balmy carribean weather and beaches;). Stay safe and I'm sure the guys down in the Tidewater area will be happy to see you return in six months.

MSC 45ACP

imported post

Snorkeling at Cable Beach is pretty awesome. I miss it a lot. I wish I could bring my kids down there to go snorkeling. Some of the best I've seen anywhere in the Caribbean.

Mike

n2deepjds

imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
Snorkeling at Cable Beach is pretty awesome. I miss it a lot. I wish I could bring my kids down there to go snorkeling. Some of the best I've seen anywhere in the Caribbean.

Mike
As a matter of fact, i was there at Cable Beach 2 weeks ago. Its real nice there too. Picked up a few sand dollars and a few golf balls since the guys find it to be a nice driving range......

Mt Vernon .40

imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:

Mike
You forgot to mention the iguanas eyballing you from the rocks after you come out of the water.

(the kids sure would LOVE it ... even if the iguana's didn't ;) )

Sailing is fantastic too; with the near-constant breeze.

n2deepjds: Thank you for your service!