• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakfast 11/14

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Sat. Nov.14th, 9:30 A.M.

Cracker Barrel Restaurant
I-64 , Exit# 180
I-64 & Gaskins Road
3620 Mayland Court
Richmond, VA 23233
Located off I-64
(804) 290-0713

Sorry about the short notice, weren't sure we were going to be able to do it

Yata hey

ClumsyCandy

imported post

YAY! Finally back close to me! I'll be there! Sleepy, but there! : )

French Toast and Country Ham here I come! :celebrate

If anyone needs a ride, let me know!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'll be coming back from setting up the VCDL table at RIR.

You can start without me if I'm late, but there better be coffee when I get there.

stay safe.

skidmark

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

skidmark wrote:

You can start without me if I'm late, but there better be coffee when I get there.

stay safe.

skidmark
I shall be done, but don't grouse if it isn't hot enough. :p

Yata hey

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

I'll be at the gun show all day. You guys never have breakfast when I'm off! Cracker Barrel makes a yummy breakfast too. Much better than the Awful Waffle. Sorry that I'm going to miss that.

Y'all tip your hat to Trooper Blanton as you pass by and pay your respects....RIP brother.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
I'll be at the gun show all day. You guys never have breakfast when I'm off! Cracker Barrel makes a yummy breakfast too. Much better than the Awful Waffle. Sorry that I'm going to miss that.

Y'all tip your hat to Trooper Blanton as you pass by and pay your respects....RIP brother.
Did you ever ask yourself, why the breakfasts are scheduled for the days when you are working? :p There is almost always one somewhere locally every Sat.

Do we need to send you a personal invitation like some people I know? :lol:

Yata hey

ClumsyCandy

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
ProShooter wrote:

Did you ever ask yourself, why the breakfasts are scheduled for the days when you are working? :p There is almost always one somewhere locally every Sat.

Do we need to send you a personal invitation like some people I know? :lol:

Yata hey

Hey I appreciated mine, especially since it was posted last minute, otherwise I wouldn't have seen it.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
skidmark wrote:

stay safe.

skidmark
I shall be done, but don't grouse if it isn't hot enough. :p

Yata hey

When did Cracker Barrel start serving grouse? I didn't even know it was grouse season.

Mmmmm. Grouse wrapped in bacon. Mmmmmm.

stay safe.

skidmark

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Sorry I missed you folks. After setting up the VCDL table I was not feeling well and decided not to share whatever it was with you. Turns out it was being very tired, but a few naps cured that.

I'll wait till next time for my bacon-wrapped grouse. And I owe ProShooter a waffle - told him I'd order one for him, but as you see I didn't.

What happened to ClumsyCandy? Heard through the grapevine she was also a no-show.

stay safe.

skidmark

ClumsyCandy

imported post

I was! I was still hurting in my back, hip and busted leg...

I was dissapointed but I'd have been miserable company! I am still hurting but since I'm still waiting to find out if I have insurance can't do anything about it : (