• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FOOD DRIVE FOR GLEANERS

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

This Sunday there will be a food drive to benefit gleaners food bank. It will be held in front of the TCF BANK at 40770 Dequindre Road Sterling Heights, MI 48310 it is located at 18 and Dequindre from 12-2pm. I will get there around 11:20 and set up a table out in front by the sidewalk with a few donation boxes for food. I will have MOC info and 2A March items as well.

I hear that if you sign up for a new checking account you receive $50 for being a new customer!

Radioman

imported post

Hmmmm I have been wanting to check out HWD, there is a good cause involved, and I havent had the time to shoot lately. This sounds like an all around good plan for a Sunday. See ya sometime during the event with a few cans of something.

Radioman

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

Food drive was ummmm.....a learning experience. We had a couple ladies drop off some money as donations and a family member came by to drop off a few bags of food.

Our other drop box location at the storage center has done well. I think we gained some good learning experience form this and managed get a few very generous donations in the meantime. Every little bit counts!