• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kimberguy Encounter Video

T Vance

imported post

Remember, these incidents took place in the spring/early summer. There have been a number of OC related events in the Jackson area since all of our detaiments. Knock on wood, but it seems like the police, businesses, and people around the community are aware that we are here and aren't going anywhere, or that we aren't doing it to cause trouble.

autosurgeon

imported post

That was what I was thinking... that it was early summer when these happend... I just hope they don't forget about us this winter and try to play dumb in the spring! I intend to get a coat that makes OC easier just to keep the pilot lit so to speak :lol:

T Vance

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
That was what I was thinking... that it was early summer when these happend... I just hope they don't forget about us this winter and try to play dumb in the spring! I intend to get a coat that makes OC easier just to keep the pilot lit so to speak :lol:
I tend to take my coat off when I go into stores, if I wear one which is kind of rare.

Kimberguy

imported post

well perhaps I should chime in being that this thread is about me...
to make a few corrections, there was never a 911 call. it was somebody who was eating in burger king who after they left informed the police who were doing something just up the road.

as far as Paul Albrecht he has been the one who has been the issue. I have dealt with him 4 times. in the bar, burger king, Menards and on my bike.

Burger King and the traffic stop were the only two where he was on duty, and it was those two times where Lewis Costley was there as well, though is was more quiet.

Paul, did almost all the talking at BK.

in the video that hasn't been posted yet, the other biker is my father.

I am glad to see these up on here, I hope lots of education happens because of it.

thanks again Mike for all your time and work you are putting into this.

Oh yeah, I was having lunch with one of the employees of BK...

Kimberguy

imported post

working on the transscript now.... loks like you started the video when he said he was detaining me.... the part where i refused ID is not there....

Kimberguy

imported post

T Vance wrote:
LOL, My last comment was for Kimberguy. I was talking about the transcripts. Just trying to find out where they were posted, if they were.
HAHA..... I sent them to mike so he could add them to the videos. figured it would be better that way, with my poor spelling and all. that was hard to do... I don't remember the other one much, but i hope it is better.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
that dog aint going to hunt???? you lost me there my friend
If they (JPD) had cited/arrested you claiming the PC for the stop was your open carried pistol, the citation/arrest would never hold up in court. A holstered pistol carried in plain view--in and of itself--does not constitute RAS.