• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

IKEA Encounter Revisited - FOIA Donation

mikestilly

imported post

I was wondering if any of you out there would like to help pitch in and donate for T Vance's IKEA FOIA? We could either let it be or we could acquire the lapel mic's and any video if any and post the encounter. Let me know your thoughts!

Mike

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

T Vance wrote:
If Venator doesn't mind, I'd rather money be sent his way, then he could just send me the money needed for the exact price of the FOIA once that number is reached.
I'm fine with that.

Kimberguy

imported post

i would very much like to check that one out.... i wouldn't' be surprised if the audio doens't work though, just lik it was so hard to hear inside burger king.

Kimberguy

imported post

T Vance wrote:
Kimberguy wrote:
i would very much like to check that one out.... i wouldn't' be surprised if the audio doens't work though, just lik it was so hard to hear inside burger king.
Yeah I wonder the same thing. Your car was ALOT closer to the officers than mine was. I estimate at the furthest point the officers were away from thier car in the IKEA inceident was at least 200 yards.
yeah, i wouldn't be surprised if nothing really comes up form it.... we'll see.... you know, i think it is funny you and i are talking back and fourth on two difrent forums... LOL