• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nov. San Diego Meetup Info

chewy352

imported post

The November San Diego meetup will be at Tuna Harbor Park right next to the USS Midway on 22 Nov at 10:30am.

We will be walking the boardwalk and enjoying the sights and sounds of the Harbor and getting breakfast or lunch at one of the local restaurants.

We will meet up at the entrance to the parking lot on the boardwalk.

Parking is metered with a two hour limitat $1 per hour so bring quarters.

**Edited to change date to 22 Nov. Sorry guys I forgot I had to help my father move on the 21st.**
**Edited to change time to 10:30am**

Gundude

imported post

It takes me till at least 9am to get my heart started. Then I have almost an hour drive.I should be able to make it by 10:30am. That will give us time to tell get acquainted, look around,and tell some lies before lunch.

sumyungguy

imported post

Hi Chewy. I'll be there. The Fish Market restaurant is right there. Great food. I like the Crab Ciabatta sandwich.

Hope to meet you guys then.

Take care.

G

chewy352

imported post

Well only one person suggested a new time. So unless there are any objections we will move the meet time to 10:30am.

I'll update the op in 24 hours if no objections.

chewy352

imported post

coolusername2007 wrote:
Wish I could be there, but the 22nd is out for me. Have a great time!
no problem. Hey did you see my suggestion for next month. It should be fun for the whole family.

chewy352

imported post

This is a open carry event. It is also up to each individual if they want to carry or not of course. I will be UOCing.

imported post

this is Righton73, sorry for the name i forgott password. i'm in palm springs looking for local OC. hoping to learn more about OC and rights. thanks for all your help!