• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ed's VCDL Membership Drive

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

As I talk to gun owners that have owned for years and also new gun owners, I am floored when they have never heard of VCDL. Many say they are NRA members or are thinking about joining. I encourage them to do so but I also get them to sign up for VCDL. I have even paid for over 10 memberships just to make it easy for folks.

So.. I am taking it as a personal challenge to add a hundred members to the VCDL PAID membership and hope that each of you join me in the challenge. If you run into the folks that are interested and they (or you) can't afford to pay the $25.00 for a year, at the VERY LEAST get them signed up for the FREE VA-ALERT so that they can lean, stay informed and call their representatives when asked to do so.

In the spirit of my Open Carry Business Cards, I have created the easy to carry "JOIN THE VCDL" card. It is my plan to drop them off anytime I am at a range, or gun show, or Open Carry Dinner, etc.

Like my Open Carry Cards, if you want any of these, send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to me with two stamps on the return to:

Ed's VCDL Drive, PO BOX 16143, Washington, DC 20041-6143

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

If every member brought in just one (1) new member each per year, we would double (2X) the membership roster.

Numbers are power and influence!!

Think ahead to Lobby Day - Jan. 18, 2010 :celebrate

Yata hey

Marco

imported post

I like these cards as they don't havethe lettersED all over them.:D
If you're at the meeting I'll take a few and provide a donation to cover your cost.

6L6GC

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
If every member brought in just one (1) new member each per year, we would double (2X) the membership roster.

Numbers are power and influence!!

Think ahead to Lobby Day - Jan. 18, 2010 :celebrate

Yata hey
You're so right Grapeshot. I signed up 3 people lately (not counting the gun show stuff). We who are members should all sign up/sponsor at least one person.

raftgyde

imported post

ed wrote:
Agent19 wrote:
If your at the meeting I'll take a few and provide a donation to cover your cost.
lol.. they DONT
Oh! They're in there. Subliminal. Forward, backward, vertical. Well played Ed.

attachment.php

Marco

imported post

raftgyde wrote:
ed wrote:
Agent19 wrote:
If your at the meeting I'll take a few and provide a donation to cover your cost.
lol.. they DONT
Oh! They're in there. Subliminal. Forward, backward, vertical. Well played Ed.
At least none of the E's are capitalized.:lol:

jowfist

imported post

I'll be sending you an envelope Ed. Thanks. I also started using your card image as my signature on some of the forums I frequent to help pass the word around.

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

wow.. I don't know if it was my posting here or mention in the VCDL newsletter but you guys have been great in sending me the SASE. I have more cards and even more on the way for lobby day. (As well as the new VCDL round Car Magnets). Keep the requests coming! Lets double the VCDL membership this year!:cool:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ed wrote:
wow.. I don't know if it was my posting here or mention in the VCDL newsletter but you guys have been great in sending me the SASE. I have more cards and even more on the way for lobby day. (As well as the new VCDL round Car Magnets). Keep the requests coming! Lets double the VCDL membership this year!:cool:
Let's double the attendance at Lobby Day!!!!!!

Yata hey