• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interesting website; PoliceAbuse.com

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi

mikestilly

imported post

T Vance wrote:
They don't allow OC in Texas either. :banghead:

Yeah I was quite aware of that :( Another reason why Arizona might be my best bet but I don't think my wife will go for that. My brother moved out to Scottsdale. I really want to check it out down there. I've never been there myself.

I wonder if anyone has tried the check the complaint processes over here in Michigan. It would be interesting to see if we have a similar problem as down south.

mikestilly

imported post

You know what after watching this I'm going to file multiple complaint forms in Warren. I've been real upset about the way OC'ers were treated. Please join me if you don't mind the effort. The more complaints the more awareness. I agree with one of the officers in the video saying this is how they make sure they are doing the right thing. I have names of all the officers involved.

miked

imported post

It's sad that such a simple request can trigger such defensiveness, which then turns to offensiveness in these officers.

wally1120

imported post

That is just another reason I dont want to visit my Aunt in Texas, and also another reson not to like the cops, They should RESPECT all citizens. I think it is BULL SHI T, that they treat people like this. I have many negative encouters with cops, The only reason I go to the cop shop is to visit the Notary, Whice she is very friendly. All the Uniformed officers, and the dog picker-uper is rude as well.