Thread: Kent Man - Carrying - Asked to Leave Seattle Community Center

Post imported post

Post imported post

Hey guys,

Let's atleast read through the FIRST page of post before starting a new thread. This is the third post regarding this matter.If there is already a post regardinga matter,rather than start a new one, post your thoughts/comments on the existing thread.

I am the person responsible for myself, my wife and my son. I take that VERY seriously.

Post imported post

tyguy808 wrote:
    Hey guys,

Let's atleast read through the FIRST page of post before starting a new thread. This is the third post regarding this matter.If there is already a post regardinga matter,rather than start a new one, post your thoughts/comments on the existing thread.
    Ah, you must be the marshal here. Sorry, thread police...

Let's also not make it worse by claiming - erroneously - that a scanning of the "FIRST page of post" wasn't in fact done. Isn't it possible that someone could have read the newspaper article I did, thought it would be of interest to this forum, and posted a link to it, *after* scanning the post titles here?

It wasn't obvious to me that "Kent Attorney to Join Fight Against Seattle Gun Ban" was the same issue. Sounds more like a legal maneuver, rather than someone actually carrying into a park (as my headline read).

I think it's fine to suggest posts go into an existing thread. But you really don't have to accuse people of being lazy. This type of thing happens on forums and wastes a few electrons. Big deal.

Post imported post

kwiebe wrote:
    I think it's fine to suggest posts go into an existing thread. But you really don't have to accuse people of being lazy. This type of thing happens on forums and wastes a few electrons. Big deal.
    +1

Post imported post

Wow. He came, was told to leave, and left. And this made the news?

Someone must have been bored at TNT. Can someone respond to jamestrice on that page and kindly correct what he said? The guy wasn't brandishing.

Main Entry: 1bran·dish
    Pronunciation: \ˈbran-dish\Function: transitive verb Etymology: Middle English braundisshen, from Anglo-French brandiss-, stem of brandir, from brant, braund sword, of Germanic origin; akin to Old English brandDate: 14th century 1 : to shake or wave (as a weapon) menacingly
    2 : to exhibit in an ostentatious or aggressive manner

The guy had it in a holster.
    Quote Originally Posted by SayWhat View Post

Shooters before hooters.

Post imported post

Was this one of the OCDO members?
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill

Regular Member trevorthebusdriver's Avatar

Post imported post

G22Paddy wrote:
    Wow. He came, was told to leave, and left. And this made the news?
    I did that at Hempfest and didn't get on the news. It was before the ordinance though.

Post imported post

killchain wrote:
    Nope.
    CZ 75B 9mm, Ruger P94 .40 S&W, Bersa Thunder .380, AR-15 Homebuild

Regular Member trevorthebusdriver's Avatar

Post imported post

NavyLT wrote:
    j2l3 wrote:
    killchain wrote:
    Nope.
    He is now.
    Did you tell him about the clandestine meetings and the supreme leaders? :celebrate

Post imported post

trevorthebusdriver wrote:
    NavyLT wrote:
    j2l3 wrote:
    killchain wrote:
    Nope.
    He is now.
    Did you tell him about the clandestine meetings and the supreme leaders? :celebrate
    tell me about the meetings and the leaders. deros72 wrote something about an extra meeting that wasnt open to all and he and comadore76 havent been around the board for awhile. im sure something is up but i dont know what it is!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Post imported post

You'll have to call the Office of Internal Secrets. Their phone number, email address, and other contact information are not available.