• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kent Man - Carrying - Asked to Leave Seattle Community Center

tyguy808

imported post

Hey guys,

Let's atleast read through the FIRST page of post before starting a new thread. This is the third post regarding this matter.If there is already a post regardinga matter,rather than start a new one, post your thoughts/comments on the existing thread.

kwiebe

imported post

tyguy808 wrote:
Hey guys,

Let's atleast read through the FIRST page of post before starting a new thread. This is the third post regarding this matter.If there is already a post regardinga matter,rather than start a new one, post your thoughts/comments on the existing thread.
Ah, you must be the marshal here. Sorry, thread police...

Let's also not make it worse by claiming - erroneously - that a scanning of the "FIRST page of post" wasn't in fact done. Isn't it possible that someone could have read the newspaper article I did, thought it would be of interest to this forum, and posted a link to it, *after* scanning the post titles here?

It wasn't obvious to me that "Kent Attorney to Join Fight Against Seattle Gun Ban" was the same issue. Sounds more like a legal maneuver, rather than someone actually carrying into a park (as my headline read).

I think it's fine to suggest posts go into an existing thread. But you really don't have to accuse people of being lazy. This type of thing happens on forums and wastes a few electrons. Big deal.

Cremator75

imported post

kwiebe wrote:
I think it's fine to suggest posts go into an existing thread. But you really don't have to accuse people of being lazy. This type of thing happens on forums and wastes a few electrons. Big deal.
+1

.45ACPaddy

imported post

Wow. He came, was told to leave, and left. And this made the news?

Someone must have been bored at TNT. Can someone respond to jamestrice on that page and kindly correct what he said? The guy wasn't brandishing.

Main Entry: [sup]1[/sup]bran·dish
Pronunciation: \ˈbran-dish\Function: transitive verb Etymology: Middle English braundisshen, from Anglo-French brandiss-, stem of brandir, from brant, braund sword, of Germanic origin; akin to Old English brandDate: 14th century 1 : to shake or wave (as a weapon) menacingly
2 : to exhibit in an ostentatious or aggressive manner

The guy had it in a holster.

1245A Defender

imported post

trevorthebusdriver wrote:
NavyLT wrote:
j2l3 wrote:
killchain wrote:
Was this one of the OCDO members?
Nope.
He is now.
Did you tell him about the clandestine meetings and the supreme leaders? :celebrate
tell me about the meetings and the leaders. deros72 wrote something about an extra meeting that wasnt open to all and he and comadore76 havent been around the board for awhile. im sure something is up but i dont know what it is!