Thread: NH: Open carry rifle demonstrators join 420 protest

Post imported post

Post imported post

WooooooHoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

While I support both causes, I don't know if I support the message that many people may get from this. That is, mixing mind-altering substances and firearms. While it appears that the gun owners themselves were not actually taking part in the actual smoking demonstration, I can't imagine that it's going to look any different (or be portrayed any different) by the media and others who do not support OC.

Post imported post

Rush2112 wrote:
    While I support both causes, I don't know if I support the message that many people may get from this. That is, mixing mind-altering substances and firearms. While it appears that the gun owners themselves were not actually taking part in the actual smoking demonstration, I can't imagine that it's going to look any different (or be portrayed any different) by the media and others who do not support OC.
    None of those with firearms partook in the 420ing; we were there for support.

Post imported post

soo is it legal to open carry a rifle and if soo loaded or none loaded?

Post imported post

john118242 wrote:
    soo is it legal to open carry a rifle and if soo loaded or none loaded?
    Are you talking about the rifle or the person carrying it?

Post imported post

huh?

Post imported post

john118242 wrote:
    huh?
    Are you worried about the rifle being loaded, or the person being loaded?

It was humor. If you don't know what a 420 event is, I'll explain separately.

And yes: it's perfectly legal to carry a long gun, openly or concealed, loaded or not, except in a motor vehicle (no loaded long guns in vehicles, because of game laws).

Post imported post

lol o im sorry i didint think about that enough lol i know all about 4 20 senior in high school lol ok heres a situation say i borrow a freinds gun with his permission and all could i open carry his gun with his full permission o and im 17 and i hear theres no minumum age to open carry . this is talking handgun and long gun . i'll be 18 in august

Post imported post

NavyLT wrote:
    http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum1/1.html
    11) This web site is focused on the right to openly carry properly holstered handguns in daily American life. Do not start OFF TOPIC threads or discussions such aspromoting the carry of long guns. Long guns are great! OCDO co-founders John & Mike and most of the folks on this forum own at least one long gun - but due to urban area issues of muzzle control, lack of trigger guard coverage, and the fact that the long gun carry issue distracts from our main mission to promote the open carry of handguns in daily life, we will leave long gun carry activism in the capable hands of the future founders of web sites about long gun carry.

Some people always have to rain on a parade...

Picking and choosing which forms of expression of a God-given, natural right to protect is what the left does. We should be better than that.
    Total ignorance: an Obama supporter's stock in trade
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    All the talk about Overthrowing Big Government, Revolution, etc., it's just another one of those nostalgic ideas that individuals have idealized.
    O RLY?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...and_rebellions
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Books are overrated; and so is history.

Post imported post

i dont know why there is anything wrong with my post . the subject of this discussion is long guns soo thats what i talked about right? if poeple dont like what i post why bother argueing? you can ignore me and go on with your life .

Post imported post

o ok thank you . soo simple format18 i can open carry a handgun in new hampshire? and a second one is if a freind has a handgun he no longer wants and wants to sell it to me can he? and how would he?

Post imported post

awesome thank you for answering my question . sorry for asking twice in 2 different places my bad .