• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOC fundraiser

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

Sprinklerguy28 wrote:

The bowling outing will be held January 16, 2010 at 1:00P.M. It will be held at

Fraser Star Lanes
33042 Garfield Road
Fraser, MI 48026-1881

Cost is $20 per person paid in advance, $25 at the door.
Includes 3 games,shoes,pizza, and pop.

Please PM if you will be attending. Please give names, and a phone number to contact you so I can make arrangements for you to send in or pick up your payment.

The owner has agreed to grant permission for anyone to legally carry at the event. So if you do not have a CPL you WILL be allowed to OC. There are 16 lanes available so invite friends, family, or neighbors.

If you would like to participate please mail your check to MOC, Inc. at

5806 High St. Bath, MI 48808

Please make checks payable to MOC, Inc. You can also pay either Brian or myself in person at a local event if you wish.

Taurus850CIA

imported post

This sounds like all kinds of fun. I would attend if I knew for sure I'd be home then. Unfortunately, I can't give you a yes or no. If you have it, and I'm home, I'll show up. That's the best I can do...

tygereye

imported post

I may be interested, although, it is about a 45 minute drive from me... Might try to convince my Mom to tag along, and would also have my daughter, (if allowed...)

eastmeyers

imported post

I think if you got closer to Detroit (south Oakland/Macomb county) you would get more takers.

How about Laser Tag? That should seriously get some takers from here!!!

God Bless

Generaldet

imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
I think if you got closer to Detroit (south Oakland/Macomb county) you would get more takers.

How about Laser Tag? That should seriously get some takers from here!!!

God Bless
This location is only 15 minutes from detroit off 94 and is in Macomb County. I tried calling a bunch of bowling alleys in different locations around the area and this was the best offer I could find for the cost, but I 'm open to suggestions.

mouse

imported post

I'd be interested and since my high bowling score ever is 33 no one needs to be worried about me placing anywhere near the top score. :D

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

mouse wrote:
I'd be interested and since my high bowling score ever is 33 no one needs to be worried about me placing anywhere near the top score. :D
bowls 33 shoots 100's. So if she has a bowling ball in her hands you might be safe, any firearm...look out.;)

Generaldet

imported post

Venator wrote:
mouse wrote:
bowls 33 shoots 100's. So if she has a bowling ball in her hands you might be safe, any firearm...look out.;)
The sad thing is her bowling score beat someone's pistol score lol :uhoh: shhhhh.