Thread: New anti-gun Registration plan

Post imported post

With the advent of Obama care, requiring everybody to have health insurance, or pay a fine, because of what MIGHT happen, let's enact the following.....

Let's pass a law requiring every adult in Wisconsin, who chooses not to own/carry a sidearm for protection, to pay a $500/yr fine. If you carry, then you are helping to reduce the crime rate and law enforcement costs.

If you CHOOSE not to own and carry, then you need to pay your $500 fine or go to jail because you are not helping to reduce the crime rate. Rather, you are empowering the criminals, increasing law enforcement costs, and allowing additional victimization which is a detriment to society.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

The town of Kennesaw Georgia enacted a similar town ordinance, If you did not own a gun in the household, you needed to pay $300.00.

The $300.00 figure was derived by figuring typical annual cost's for ammunition, targets, and gun cleaning supplies. But this was also back in the early 1980's.

The crime rate in that town was way out of control until that ordinance passed, and it fell off dramatically and stayed there, the criminals decided they would find an easier flock to prey upon than the armed citizens od Kennesaw GA.

I have never seen the brady bunch bring up that bit of history in their spewings, I wonder what bullschitt they would try to make up to twist or cover this success story down there.

I think we could get a small WI town to enact a similar ordinance, it would make the national news and forward our position dramaically.

Post imported post

Support The 2nd wrote:
    With the advent of Obama care, requiring everybody to have health insurance, or pay a fine, because of what MIGHT happen, let's enact the following.....

Let's pass a law requiring every adult in Wisconsin, who chooses not to own/carry a sidearm for protection, to pay a $500/yr fine. If you carry, then you are helping to reduce the crime rate and law enforcement costs.

If you CHOOSE not to own and carry, then you need to pay your $500 fine or go to jail because you are not helping to reduce the crime rate. Rather, you are empowering the criminals, increasing law enforcement costs, and allowing additional victimization which is a detriment to society.
    You know, I think you might be on to something. How about this,we give a tax credit to gun owners, and an extra tax cut for the people that carry? Sounds good to me.

Post imported post

That sounds like a good plan to me. We all go through alot of expenses, and risk our personal freedom to exercise our right to bear arms. The LEAST the government could do is give us a tax break. Well, the least they should do is stop harassing us.

geoff

Post imported post

Agreed. I could really use a couple hundred extra dollars on my tax return.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
    Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

'Tax return'?! Y'all don't overpay your taxes do you, giving the gov an interest free loan and only expecting a refund? Sh|t. What suckers. 'Withholding' games cheap suckers.