• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tucson OC Dinner

GWbiker

imported post

Saturday November 21, 5pm, at Golden Corral, 22nd and Columbus, Tucson.

Let's see a good turnout...:cool:

RockyAcres

imported post

Hubby and I will be there, with our matching Ruger P95s (Valentine gift to each other!).

Looking forward to it. Not many Tucsonans showed up last time (July), so I hope we can have a better turn out this time.

Do we have a reserved area? 5pm is kinda of their busy time. Are we meeting out front first? I know, so many questions...details, details...

GWbiker

imported post

Lew wrote:
I should be able to make this one.  Any other info on it?

Hope I'm not stepping on anyones toes -- Golden Corral on 22nd near Columbus. We meet several minutes before 5pm in front for a head count, get stick-um name tags (I'll bring 'em). OC in a holster preferred. I guess we get the back of the restaurant, probably the far right....where else:cool:

Many of us have OC there in the past W/O any trouble.

GWbiker

imported post

OC dinner at GC on 22nd in Tucson went off very well. Had 20 armed CITIZENS sit down with their buffet food. Had a real sharp waitress who was quick with drink refills.
One fellow from Phx rode his motorcycle down to dinner. Another fellow from Sierra Vista traveled some 85 miles to join us.

There were young children at several tables nearby who were not traumatized. There were no panicked calls to 911.
And we did not have to chase down a single handgun that somehow jumped from a holster to begin running around terrorizing other patrons.

BTW, the GC manager stopped by to thank us for visiting his restaurant...:celebrate

Some photos posted Sunday.

GWbiker

imported post

Formal pix of Tucson OC dinner attended by 20 armed CITIZENS...

PavePusher

imported post

Aaaargh! I said I was going to be there and ended up elbow deep in my truck engine instead. Bugger. Stupid truck. :banghead: Definitely not the "better offer" I was thinking of...